Chapter 14 {You seem kinda off.}

{WARNING:BEFORE THIS CHAPTER STARTS, THIS PART AT THE END IS GONNA BE SHOCKING! PLEASE DON'T THINK THIS CHAPTER IS WEIRD JUST YET CAUSE LATER ON IN FUTURE CHAPTERS, IT GETS MORE WEIRD! BUT HOPE YOU GUYS STILL ENJOY!}

{ONTO THE STORY}

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) Well, I'm gonna get my stuff together and take a shower cause, I need it, badly." I told him finishing my hair and gathered my clothes. "(Bekah in Kurt's body) I'll be in the shower if you need me, but, don't need me." I told him smiling and headed to my bathroom.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) Kay well, have fun!" I heard him tell me as I went inside and closed the door.

Kurt's pov:Oh shit! She's gonna notice sooner or later and gonna be disgusted when she notices my REAL secret! I said to myself in embarrassment and nervousness, oh what am I gonna do afterwards!? Oh stop worrying so much, Kurt! Maybe she'll understand and let you tell her what happened! Oh how is she gonna understand THAT part of me!? She has a boyfriend who's into weird stuff like that and has gotten her into that so I'm pretty sure she'll understand! He's not into THAT KIND OF WEIRD STUFF!  Who knows? Maybe he is into weird stuff! He was in a gay role-play with Adam and some guys, I'm pretty sure that's weird enough! I guess that's right... You know it IS right and you know she's gonna be fine with it, she's already into weird stuff and she likes those kind of things, don't be such a baby and just tell her everything once she gets out! I really hope she won't think I'm weird or anything cause I really like her. And she really likes you too, she's like your sister. Yeah, I guess that's right. Then stop being such a baby and just tell her already! My mind told me and I sighed and nodded in agreement. 

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) Kay, I'll do it once she's out." I told myself and took a few deep breaths. I headed downstairs and saw Tommy with Gabby and Brandi, probably chatting about Bekah's memory loss. I don't think they even know she's inside my body and I'm inside her's, thank god I have the wig or else, our covers would be blown. As I walked outside, I forgot something and headed back inside to grab a few pairs of socks to make it look like boobs, I checked myself in the mirror and whistled.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) This is more like it." I told myself and headed downstairs, as I reached the last step on the stairs, Gabby and Brandi noticed me and waved at me.

"Hey!" They greeted me as they smiled, I smiled and waved back at them.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) Hey girls!" I greeted them with a voice that replicates Bekah's and sat down with them.

"Where's Kurt?" They asked me as I sat down.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) Oh! He's just in the shower! He's been...umm...stressed out lately about my memory loss that...umm...he had to take a shower to cool off." I hesitated a bit on some words but it looked like they got the message without knowing anything suspicious......or so I thought.

"Are you ok, Beck? You seem kinda nervous." Brandi suspiciously asked me as she felt my forehead and I giggled awkwardly.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) Oh yeah! I'm perfectly fine, girl! I'm just nervous about him and my memory loss, you know how we girls get sometimes hehehe." I told her as she felt my forehead. Oh, I was making everything awkward, wasn't I?

"Well, ok then...whatever you say then..." Gabby replied back, acting a little bit suspicious as well and looked at Brandi and back at me.

"Where's Adam at?" Brandi asked me, looking around the house for him. "I wanted to ask him how the potion's doing." She finished and I looked at her.