Chapter 15 {You know I'll always love you}

She promised me as she had a cheery smile on her face.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) You swear not to tell ANYONE?" I asked her, just to be sure, but that didn't seem like a great idea. She sighed in frustration and rolled up some paper and smacked my arm with it. 

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) How *smack* dare *smack* you *say* that *smack* to me!?" She asked me in between smacks and I blocked my guard as she finished and set the paper down. "We've known each other for like, a month and a half now, more like 2 months and we've never told anyone anything that we both know, you know that." She told me and I sighed. "I understand this must be a big thing for you but still, it's not really that big of a deal." She told me, crossing her arms in aggravation and sighed.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) I know I shouldn't worry about a little thing like this but still! It's still a very big thing to me cause I've NEVER in my ENTIRE LIFE told ANYONE this, especially Rachel." I told her and she looked quite shocked.

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) Wait, wait, wait! Rachel doesn't even know about your secret?" She asked me and I shook my head.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) What did I just say?" I asked her, putting my palm on my forehead and sighing.

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) About what?" She asked confused. I sighed and got the paper that she had a minute ago and rolled it up like she did and walked up to her and started smacking her arm.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) About *smack* me *smack* not *smack* telling *smack* anyone *smack* my *smack* secret!" I told her in between smacks and finished after the 6th hit. She groaned and rubbed her arm in pain and looked at me.

(Bekah in Kurt's body) Was that, like, really necessary?" She asked me in attitude and I groaned at her question.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) Very much so, my dearie. You did it to me so I had to get revenge!" I told her, flinging my arms up in anger and she sighed at my comment.

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) I didn't think you would do that to me as soon as I did it to you." She said to me. I sighed and set the paper down and looked at her.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) Look, I just don't want ANY of this to come out to the public, if it does, I'll be SUPER embarrassed and kill myself cause of it." I told her and she looked at me.

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) Well, no one is gonna know. Why? Cause I will NEVER tell anyone this, especially Rachel, even though we don't see her anymore, which is really strange, but I would never humiliate you like that, ever. You're like my brother and I love you. Anything you and I tell each other won't ever come out to the public." She told me and she gave me a small but light smile. "You can always trust me, ok?" She told me in question and I nodded in agreement. 

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) And I'll always trust you with whatever things I tell you, even if it's creepy or disturbing, I know you'll-"

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) Never judge. We'll support each other and be on each other's side forever." She finished my sentence and placed her palm of her hand on my hand, I hugged her tightly and she hugged back just as tight and kissed my head. "You know I'll never judge or leave you cause of the things you say, right?" She asked me and I started laughing.

"(Kurt in Bekah's body) I know now." I told her and we laughed. We got off each other and had a light smile on our faces.

"(Bekah in Kurt's body) You know that I'll always love you and I'll always love you being yourself." She told me and I smiled and rolled my eyes playfully.