Chapter 6 (Do you remember him?)

"I saw her run in here, did she come in here?" I heard him asking Kurt and I instantly became nervous.

"No, I never saw her come in or what." Kurt told Adam and I heard footsteps walk around the room. "Adam, she's not in here." Kurt told Adam and heard him walk to the door but stopped.

"I guess she's not but I didn't look in one last place, the closet." I heard Adam say to him and became nervous again. "Is she in there and you were protecting her?" Adam asked Kurt.

"No! She's not in my room! Why the hell can't you believe me?" Kurt asked him and he sighed and walked up to the closet, I heard Kurt step in front of him and block the door.

"Kurt, let me in." I heard Adam tell him.

"She's not in there!"

"Then why are you blocking the door?"

"I have...things in there I don't want you to see!" He lied and I heard him sigh in frustration and heard the door twist and hid behind some boxes and heard it open.

"Where is she?" Adam asked looking for me.

"See? I told you she ain't in here!" Kurt told him and Adam sighed.

"I'm sorry, I just had to check." Adam told Kurt and walked out. "Sorry about that, I better go search somewhere else." Adam told Kurt leaving, and heard the door shut and heard Kurt sigh in relief.

"Hey, you're free to go." I heard Kurt tell me and I got up and exited the closet. "You can thank me later for saving your butt." He told me as I brushed myself off from the dust and fixed my hair.

"Please, I'm just glad you allowed me to hide in your closet cause I wouldn't know what to do." I told him and he laughed.

"Well, I'm always here if you need anything." He told me and I smiled at him.

"Thanks but I think I can take of myself through things." I told him and he smirked.

"Y'know Adam's in the bathroom peeing, right?" He told me and I hid in his closet immediately, hearing him laugh as I entered and displayed an annoyed look on my face. "He's not there, isn't he?" I asked him and he laughed and nodded.

"Nope! I just made that up cause you said you can take care of yourself when really, you can't without help." He told me and I growled.

"Well, no shit, Sherlock." I told him getting out and he laughed.

"See? Even you admit it!" He exclaimed and I growled.

"I like to act tough, ok!?"

"Whatever, sweetheart." He told me smiling and heading to his bathroom to put his stuff on and I exited his room.

"Thanks again!" I thanked him and made sure no one was outside and quickly ran to my room. "Phew, didn't see Adam." I said to myself sliding down my door and groaning and slowing down my breath. Once I got my breath back, I got up and walked to the bathroom to wash my face, I was still scared he was gonna pop up and rape me possibly so I was walking slowly and cautiously to make sure I didn't get a fucking jumpscare or so cause I HATE getting scared from those stupid things. Luckily I never noticed him ANYWHERE so I should be lucky for now, phew.

As I entered in the bathroom, I checked myself in the mirror and I noticed something on my neck, is that...A BITE!? Have I gotten bitten by a bug or something!? I quickly applied some make-up on it and covered it up so much that even you couldn't see it. I took a minute to breath and calmed down, as I calmed down, I heard a knock on the door and hesitated to get cause I never knew if it was Adam or Tommy so I asked who it was.