Chapter 34 (The potion worked!)

(A/N:OKAY FIRST OFF, I JUST WANT TO SAY HOW SORRY I AM FOR THE HIATUS! I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING ON THIS LIKE FOREVER BUT THIS IS IT! THIS'LL BE THE FIRST TO LAST PART OF THIS BOOK, FINALLY! I'M SO HAPPY THIS WILL BE DONE BECAUSE I GOT NEW IDEAS FOR THE NEXT BOOK AND TRUST ME, IT'LL HOPEFULLY BE BETTER THAN THIS ONE!)

Bekah's pov:I was awaken by the sound of my alarm and groaned as I saw that my clock said 6:50, I laid back on my bed, suddenly remembered what day it was. It was the day Kurt and I were finally gonna be back into our old bodies and I can have my memory back! That lightened my spirit up and I immediately got outta bed and head towards my closet, I removed my pajamas and put on my plain black shirt with my white jeans and some black converse. I grabbed my phone and ran through the door.

I was soon greeted by the sweet smell of pancakes and strong scent of coffee, I'm gonna take a guess Kurt was cooking up something. I arrived at the kitchen and saw Kurt in there behind the stove.

"Since when did you learn how to cook?"

"I've had some time on my hands. I was born in the 1900s so I had plenty of time." He said smiling. "Are you excited as I am to be out of these bodies?"

"Hell yes! I'm about done with this body of yours, no offense."

"Well don't worry, I'm about done with your body too." Kurt said sarcastically. An hour passed by and we heard a car door outside and ran to open the door, already knowing who it was.

"Yoo-hoo! We're baaaack!!" I heard Adam yell as we walked outside to help them with their bags. Kurt and I bolted to the front door but I heard him slip in the kitchen from the pancake batter he dropped.

"Careful now, I don't want vampire blood all over my floor!" I laughed out hard and he glared at me with deadly eyes.

We managed to get outside and saw Tommy and Adam unloading their bags.

"Did you get the stuff?"

"Got it right here, Beck." He replied patting his bag.

"Perfect! And this'll help my memory AND the transformation?" I asked excited.

"Yep!"

"Well what's the fucking hold up? Give me the damn potion! I will gladly have my body back if you don't mind!" Kurt said searching for the potion and grabbed it from the bag.

"Now hold it guys. Before you do that, I want to let you know that when you take those pills, it's not just gonna be like taking an ordinary pill, it's gonna have some effects after you take them." Adam explained and we nodded.

Kurt and I took deep breathes and chugged down the potion till the last bit. We waited for a minute or two until the potion worked and felt something weird happening, it's gonna sound a bit weird and cringy but we were lifted off the ground and an aurora was formed around us. I mean, this is a fantasy story after all.

"What the fuck is this shit!?" I shrieked as Kurt and I were lifted off the ground.

"It's working, kids. The potion is doing it's thing."

"Yeah, we can perfectly see that!!!"

After a few seconds of the potion working, we suddenly fell from the sky and landed roughly on the ground, obviously in pain.

"Ugh...can someone please explain what that fucking drug trip was?!" Kurt exclaimed slowly rubbing his head, Adam chuckled and helped us up.

"Ha ha the potion was doing it's job! How does everyone feel now? Do you guys feel different?"

"Well...let me check." Kurt said getting up and feeling himself. "HEY! IT WORKED, IT ACTUALLY WORKED!!" He exclaimed and I felt myself as well, I also noticed our voices were back.

"Our voices are back as well! HEY IT DID!!" I also exclaimed and we hugged each other and saw the goofy smiles Adam and Tommy had.

"Now everything is back to normal!"

"Not really. We need to see if her memory is back." Adam took a deep breath and prepared himself for the worst. "Beck, do you remember anything that's happened ever since you've got up from the attack?"

It took a moment before I said anything and when I did, my answer was- "N-No." I said upset and the guys looked at Adam worried.

"N-Now guys, i-it's just a s-side e-effect that's still a-adjusting, it doesn't m-mean her m-memory isn't permanently g-gone."

"I'm sorry I don't remember anything guys, I'm sorry if I let y'all down." I said keeping my head down and played with my fingers, Adam came up and placed his hands on my shoulders for comfort

"No no Beck, you haven't let us down. Hey, at least you and Kurt are in your right bodies so it won't be confusing for anybody anymore."

"And you have your boobs back." Tommy pointed out smiling, Adam glanced at him, obviously not impressed.

"But you went all the way to the vampire realm just to get that stuff and look at the outcome. Sure, it helped Kurt and I but it didn't help my memory."

"Then we'll just try harder for you to get your memory back. I promise you'll get it back sooner than you think." Adam reassured and I sighed. "Do you want something to eat? Can I fix you something?" He asked and I just shook my head.

"Thanks but I think I'm just gonna go outside for a while and get some fresh air, I'm gonna need it." I said giving him a half smile and walked outside.

"I'm gonna go follow her, guys. I don't know what she's gonna do out there by herself." Kurt told them and Adam nodded. Kurt walked past him and caught up with me.

"Cheer up Beck, we'll get your memory back."

"Yeah and what if we don't?" I said looking back at him and he shrugged.

"Then we'll just keep on trying just like Adam said."

"Okay, let me ask you something else. What if I DON'T get my memory back and what if it takes forever for it to come back?" I stopped walking and just like before, he shrugged.

"Then we continue on just like we did, before you lost your memory." I crossed my arms and looked away from him, I really wasn't in the mood for this.

"How can you be so calm about this, Kurt? How can you possibly stand there and say we continue on as if-"

"Because it's not the end of the fucking world Beck, you're gonna get it back! It just takes time! And you know what, you're right. It may take a whole fucking year or two before your entire memory comes back but you're acting as if you lost your fucking arm or leg!" Kurt lectured me and I stood there with my mouth opened. "Now quit feeling sorry for yourself and just enjoy life the way that it is!"

My head went down and a tear fell from my eyes. "I just don't understand why I don't have it back yet. It's like everything we do or tried to do, I'm like immuned to it or something