Chapter 32 (Adam and Tommy's encounter)

Adam's pov:Tommy and I were walking to the sacred forest where the last potion was and heard something in the forest.

"What was that?" Tommy asked himself as he walked beside me and I shrugged.

"I don't know. Sounded like it came from the trees somewhere." I replied looking around and felt Tommy's wrapped around my arm. "Would you let go!?"

"Sorry! It's just that I'm a little scared, I hadn't been here in years y'know!"

"Well look, we'll just get the damn thing we need for Beck and then we'll be leaving." I said to him as I shined the flashlight in another direction and followed it.

"Well let's hurry it up shall we?"

"We need to find it first, idiot! You want Beck to be better right?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Yes, I love her and I want her to get her memory back." Tommy said feeling guilty now and I laughed at his pettiness.

"Well stop being a pussy then and let's find the ingredient."

"Okay dad." Tommy said jokingly and I laughed.

"You would love it if I was your daddy, Tom!"

"Isn't that what Sauli is suppose to say though?"

"Yeah but I mean like an actual dad y'know, like how I am with Bekah." I told him and he gave me a disgusted look.

"EW! You serious!?"

"Yeah what's so wrong with that!?" I asked.

"If you're my dad and you're her dad then I'm dating my sister!"

"Okay you didn't had and go make it all weird!"

"You're the one who brought it up!" He told me and I scoffed.

We went walking for another 10 minutes until we heard a noise in the forest.

"What was that!?" Tommy gasped as he held onto his arm again and he sighed. Why was he being scared all of a sudden?

"It was the wind, dumbass." I told him and I shook my head in annoyance.

"No Ad, it wasn't the wind, someone's out here with us." He told me and I still didn't believe him.

"Yeah right."

"I'm serious!"

"Well do you know who it is that's here with us?" I asked him annoyed and he stood and shrugged.

"I don't-"

Another sound was made and heard a voice chuckle from afar.

"You know, it would be nice if I could get some privacy to myself once in a little while, I don't know why YOU morons are here inside MY forest. I mean, I can have you guys for dinner but I'm not a cannibal but I know a few good friends who would love you for dinner." A familiar voice was heard and I groaned as I recognized it.

"Oh great, HE'S here!" I exclaimed and Tommy groaned as well.

"Great."

The shadow of that person jumped from one of the trees and walked towards us.

"What do you want, Bane?" I asked Bane and he looked around us.

"Where's that blonde and the brunette at?" Bane asked us and I crossed my arms.

"Who in question?"

"You know who, dumbass! Your daughter and her friend! Now where are they?"

"Well, they're not with us." I told him pretending not to know but it didn't seem to pull off so easily.

"Okay Lambert." He said chuckling and walked up to me with a knife in his hand, he placed it directly close to my neck and got close to my face. "You tell me where the FUCK they are or this knife will be covered in your blood!"

"Let's not get TOO close, Baney boy. Look, I don't know where the hell they are but all I know is that they're not here with us and they're somewhere back at our house." I told him still having my arms crossed and he growled.

"Well, I guess I have to go over there myself then if you're not gonna tell me." He said walking away from us and bumping into us purposely.

"And I might give her this right here." Bane said pulling out a small bottle and my eyes widened as I saw it, it was the ingredient for my potion! How'd he get that!?

"Where'd you find that at!?"

"I found it not far from here, it was buried somewhere. I heard about Bekah's poor, poor condition and I wanted to help her so I went on a little adventure and tried to find this last ingredient she needed. No need to thank me." Bane said smirking and Tommy clapped.

"Awesome, now give it." Tommy said holding his hand but I stopped him.

"How do we know you're not just pulling some kind of sick trick?"

"You think I'd hurt the poor girl!? She's been through enough as it is, Adam."

"Yes but I know you from your head to the bottom of your feet, you'd do anything and I mean ANYTHING to get your way! So if this is some sick twisty prank you're pulling, it's not at ALL funny and you'd be dead before you know it, bud!" I told him and he scoffed.

"Well damn, I'm just trying to help a brother out."

"You're nowhere near being my brother, not after all the bullshit you've pulled to my hometown."

"Adam, that was 100 years ago!"

"Does it look like I give a fuck if it was 100 years ago? NO, not at the moment I don't! Look, all I really care about at the moment is getting my daughter's memory back so if you would kindly give us the bottle, that would be great." I told him and he thought about it.

"What's in it for me?"

"No deals Bane, this is my daughter we're talking about and I won't take no bribes from you."

"Fine! You want it? Come and get it." He said starting to fly away but I used one of my lightning powers and zapped him to give it to us, Tommy got it and gave it to me.

"Thank you!" I smiled and immediately flew with Tommy back to the house.

"Well, whatever. I'll just stop by Toronto and meet up with an old friend of mine." Bane said laughing and flying to his destination.

With Kurt and Bekah

Bekah's pov:Once we got to the house, we told Evan and Nick goodbye.

"Will we see each other again soon?" I asked hoping we could and Nick shrugged.

"I really don't know, a lot of chaos is going on in Toronto right now thanks to Bane and we're trying to control it so we don't know." Nick said sighing.

"We can help if you want." Kurt told them and they smiled.

"Thank you but we know Bane is after you guys and if he sees you with us, it could be an easy target for him."

"Well that's true, but you can always call us if you need anything." I told them smiling.

"Yep, we'd love to help you if you needed anything." Kurt agreed and the guys smiled.

"Thank you very much. You two are really something." Evan said smiling, I heard my phone ring and looked to see who it was and picked it up.

"Hello?"