Chapter 3 (You fucker!)

Tommy carried me upstairs into his bedroom and placed me on his bed and got on top of me and kissed me.

"Are you like experienced or so?" I asked him as he took off his shirt and nodded.

"Oh yeah! I'm VERY experienced, babe! You got a surprise yourself, if you want to know." He told me and I had a surprised look.

"Really? What is it?"

"I'm not saying yet, when it comes around, I'll explain it." He told me smiling and I groaned in desperation and curiosity.

"You're so evil!" I taunted him and he laughed.

"So are you with your big teasing features." He told me and I looked at him confused.

"Big features? I don't see any big features on me though." I told him and he smirked as he held my breasts, smirking. "They don't look so big though."

"That's cause they're covered up by the shirt which is forbidden by me, I would say I want you to only wear a bra but there's other guys here so I won't allow that to happen." He told me and I gasped at the thought of it and moaned softly as I thought it. He took off my shirt as he kissed my neck and I took a peek at my breasts and saw them.

"Whoa! Is that really how they are?"

"Yes. Surprised?" He said laughing and I nodded.

"Are there any girls in here or friends that we know who have these kind of features or am I one of them?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Nope, there's only 2 girls but they're your friends! You're the only one I know who has big breasts!" He told me and I squealed.

"I'm special!" I cheered and he giggled.

"Yes you are!" He cheered with me and kissed me and I kissed back, he placed his hands on my breasts and pulled down the bra and played with them for a while and started sucking on them, I let out a moan and tilted my head back as he played and sucked on them. He unclipped my bra off and got a better view on them, he gripped on them softly and pulled the nipple a few times leaving some hickeys and bite marks on them. He kissed my chest, leading to my stomach and got to my pants, he slid his hand underneath my pants and reached my underwear and felt him pulling it down a little. I felt him sliding his finger underneath my area like before but going at it faster and harder, I moaned loudly as I felt his finger massage the inside of my vagina and buried my head in the pillow and moaned softly. He teased me and pulled my pants down and he wrapped my leg around his waist and buried his fingers inside of me and went at it.

"Oh god!" I moaned as he massaged my girlhood and didn't stop going at it, as he fingered me, I unbuttoned his pants and slid them down and saw his bulge popping out from his underwear and played with it. He noticed me licking my lips as I saw his bulge and smirked as he saw it.

"You wanna suck on it?" He asked me and I nodded quickly.

"Yes please!" I responded and he allowed me to pull down his boxers and saw his bulge pop out. "Can you teach me how to suck on it?" I asked him and he nodded. He slid his fingers out of my vagina and rubbed the wetness on the front to get it wet for later and got to work.

Adam's pov:As I worked in my lab, I heard banging and noises from upstairs and groaned as I heard them.

"Tommy!" I groaned to myself in annoyance and ran to his room and saw them having sex on the bed, she saw me and screamed as she covered herself and Tommy just kept going at it not carrying that I'm looking at them fucking.

"You pervert! What are you doing in here!?" Bekah asked scared and angry.

"Well, I was downstairs and I kept hearing these banging noises and I figured Tommy was fucking you." I told her and she threw a pillow at me, telling me to get out.

"Get out of here! There's something called privacy and you're not letting us get any!" She told me and I groaned, Tommy looked at me and gave me an angry look.

"Why are you giving me that look? You're fucking her!" I told him and he growled and threw a pillow at me as well, I started to get annoyed and pulled him out of the bed and dragged him to the bathroom. "What in that decent place of mind are you doing fucking my daughter?" I asked him annoyed and he groaned.

"I know she doesn't remember but it was my way of showing her I'm her boyfriend."

"And how did you manage to pull it off?"

"Well, when we were doing chores, we just started talking and I lied to her saying that I have a girlfriend that's like her and she said that she had to urge to fuck me so I told her let's do it and here we are." Tommy told me and I groaned.

"You fucker! Couldn't keep your dick out of her girlhood!"

"I can't help it! She's so pretty and she IS my actual girlfriend! Can I please go back and fuck her now?" He asked me impatient and I sighed.

"Fine! I'll be in my lab if you need me. If you make one or two more bangs or anymore noises, I'm gonna get the big guns out." I told him and he cheered at the fact that he was gonna fuck Bekah but stopped as I finished.

"What?! What guns!?" He asked me and I smirked.

"Make one more noise and you'll see." I told him smirking and left the room and having him exit the bathroom in the room and I left in disgust and disturbance, shaking myself from the image I saw of them.