Chapter 27 (I guess you guys can be good)

(When they get to the house)

They reached the house finally and Adam unlocked the door and they walked in the living room together, all of them apart from Adam sat on the different parts of the couch and he shut and locked the door back, "Okay guys listen," Adam called for everyone's attention, "I'm gonna go ahead and pack my things for my little adventure tonight to get Bekah's last ingredient so I'll be in my room getting ready," Adam remarked and walked upstairs and it was a perfect opportunity for Bekah to smile seductively at Tommy and lay on his legs,

"And I'll be upstairs changing into my PJ's," She mentioned, getting up from the couch up to her room and changed into this cute sleepwear to sleep in, which has a Ramones shirt, with cute shorts that say in the front 'get wet', and some little black socks as well. (www.polyvore.com/bekahs_sleepwear/set?id=182207480) She felt confident in herself about the outfit and walked downstairs with my outfit and saw that Tommy was waiting on the couch, waiting for her while Kurt was in the kitchen getting something to eat. She took the last step on the stairs and had her hands intertwined behind her back, trying to look innocent but sexy at the same time, hoping it was working, and stood in front of Tommy, "well?" Tommy glanced at her as she called for him and his eyes looked like they were popped out and his mouth looked like it went dry.

"Okay wow!" His breath was taken back as he noticed her outfit and got up to greet her body, "Wowie! I really like that outfit!"

"Thank you!" She giggled at him. "I'm glad you like it."

"Mmm most definitely, I especially love the 'get wet' shorts as well." His finger dazed around the area and snapped the fabric against her skin.

"Okay you two, lets not get intimate!" Kurt said as he walked out the kitchen, "There ain't anything to snack on in that kitchen, I might go out and get my own snack." Kurt complained and crossed his arms.

"And what kind of snack are you getting?"

"What the hell do you think? I'm a fucking vampire, I need blood!" He said, inhaling and exhauling in anger.

"Geez dude, I was just asking," Tommy expressed in defense, and Kurt sighed as he saw the reaction.

"Sorry," He apologized and sat on the couch, feeling a bit guilty about the way Tommy responded. Bekah heard Adam appear from the stairs and saw him all dressed up for the special occasion-he had on a leather biker jacket with a grey shirt jumper with some black skinny pants, with some combat boots, with a hat & a leather bucket bag (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=182444122). He stopped over at the couch and placed his bag on top of the it to make sure he had everything inside and it seemed like he did.

"Okay, I am ready to go!" He smiled as he hoisted his bag behind his back and held the strap from his shoulder.

"Well, I hope you have a great time, we'll be fine by ourselves." Tommy said, rubbing Bekah's back gently, going towards her bra and Adam sighed at the convenient attitude they were trying to display.

"Oh no," Adam shook his head, "you're coming with me." He gripped Tommy's arm tightly and brought him close to him.

"Dude! What the hell?!" Tommy exclaimed as he was being forced out of Bekah's grip.

Adam brought him close to his face, "I want her and Kurt to know each other more than you & Bekah because what happened at the restaurant about Gabby probably made them really uncomfortable and I want them to talk it out just themselves without no distractions," Adam explained to Tommy, "Also you'll be with me so you and Beck won't fuck."

"Wow, its SOO nice that you can trust your own best friend." Tommy sarcastically remarked as he crossed his arms and Adam rolled his eyes.

"Its not that I don't trust you alone, its that I don't trust your hornyness around Bekah because I KNOW as SOON as I leave, you'll just fuck each other on the couch." Adam continued to explain to Tommy and it seems as Tommy understood him and nodded his head.