Chapter 2

The next day comes and it was lunchtime again but the same as usual, yongsun turned byulie down, not with words but through action. This morning moonbyul spent her time cooking a decent dish to give yongsun food to eat. The food was made with love and effort, and moonbyul was sure yongsun will like it. But as lunchtime comes, yongsun didn't even budge on stepping out of her office. The whole day, she was inside her room busy with paper works that byulie wanted to set on fire.

So here's byulie, eating the food she makes with a frown on her face.

"What happened to this creature right here?" Seulgi said asking lisa as she pointed her fingers at moonbyul, a chuckle escaped her lips. Moonbyul just glared at her as she got back to eating her food again. Her cheeks were full that she looks like a frowning hamster with ceased eyebrows.

Lisa just shrugged her shoulders as she look at seulgi with a knowing look. She doesn't need to tell the details of what happened. They already know who is the reason why the girl was acting like this.

"Yongsun again?"

As moonbyul heard yongsun's name, she stabbed the beef with her fork repeatedly and harshly put it inside her mouth. She's not mad with the nerd, she's just pissed that yongsun didn't give her a chance to prove herself that she really likes her.

Moonbyul was silent as she eats her lunch with a heavy heart.

"What's with the attitude byul? It's not that yongsun was the only woman in here. There are many of them you can pick and also wanted to be with you. Cheer up." Nayeon spoke beside her but moonbyul just rolled her eyes internally. She doesn't like those girls, she just wants yongsun.

"Who knows, maybe the woman that is meant for you is just sitting beside you.. you know.. maybe her name is nayeon?" Nayeon added, giggling as she look at byulie who's still ignoring her presence.

The room was packed with different individuals who are talking to her. But byulie doesn't even care about their opinions about her efforts to yongsun.

"Oh shut up bunny. Let byulie eat in peace." Seulgi stated, opening the food she bought from earlier. Nayeon just rolled her eyes at seulgi and eat in silence again.

Minutes later byulie was done eating her lunch and excuses herself to go first. Her friends just nod at her as they let byulie go back to her office. The hallway is quiet since most of the employees are out to take their lunch, and moonbyul was beyond happy with the silence.

Moonbyul drag herself to the cafeteria and bought something to drink when she felt her throat was dry. On her way back, she stopped her tracks at yongsun's window and took a peek at the girl inside. Moonbyul knows yongsun needs some privacy but she can't help herself, she likes to see what the girl was doing.

Moonbyul wandered her eyes inside the room with difficulty since the window was covered with a white curtain. When she spotted the direction of yongsun, she found the girl resting her head at her desk, sleeping with a pen in her hand.

"She must be tired.." moonbyul murmured to herself.

Yongsun must've fallen asleep while doing paper works. The latter just shrugged her shoulders as she was about to continue walking again, but she pauses and closes her eyes, looking at the drink in her hand.

Should I give it?

Her mind was contemplating if it's better to walk away or knock on yongsun's door. She knows yongsun wouldn't open if she'll know byulie was the person on the other side. Moonbyul flicked her tongue as she stomped her feet back at the girl's office.

Her heart is beating so fast as she slowly tilted the doorknob and open the door. She felt rejoicing when the door was not locked. She carefully tiptoed inside, wandering her eyes at the place. It's like she's a thief wanting to steal yongsun's love.