Chapter 31

Yongsun walks her way back to her office after she filled her cup with cold water. She's been munching the food byulie gave to her this morning. That food should be eaten for lunch but because she felt hungry and the aroma was lingering around the lunchbox, she doesn't have a choice but to devour it.

Now she's thirsty, she decided to grab a water.

Her girlfriend is currently in a secret meeting so she doesn't have anyone to bother to. Since the partnership of Kim's and Moon's industries, byulie seems quite busy.

Yongsun was near her office when someone put their foot on the way, blocking her steps. Before yongsun can dodge it, it's too late when she tripped on her feet, and seconds later she fell on the ground.. hard.

The water splash all around her clothes that she looks like she's taking a bath.

Yongsun curse under her breath when she feels the ache on her body. Her fall was so hard that she can feel the impact that may leave bruises later on. Who the fuck dared to trip her this bad.

Still cursing while slowly standing back up, someone laughed behind her and yongsun was sure who is the owner of that voice.

"Next time look ahead so you wouldn't fall." Jimin, the midget bitch said, and beside her is chanmi, smirking while looking at her.

"Why did you do that?" Yongsun calmly, sleeves soaking wet.

"Do what? You're the one who's not looking."

Yongsun balls her fist but she notes to herself not to fight these lowly creatures. She can beat the shit out of these two but took all her will to stop herself because she knows it's just a waste of time.

When Jimin just smirk, yongsun looks at them one last time before she continues her way to her office. She heard the two laughed and oh God, she hope she could end them with just a snap.

Yongsun looks at the surroundings and notices no one cares about what just happen. Moonbyul's friends are also not in there and she was thankful for that. She doesn't want them to tell byulie about this.

Yongsun will just think of it as an accident.

-----

"You sure she likes byulie?" Jimin asks chanmi as they both stare at yongsun's retreating figure. She was limping while walking and Jimin felt like what she did was a success.

"Of course, we know how she hates byulie before. But yesterday she barges inside byulie's office." Chanmi responded, running her fingers at her hair.

"So?" Jimin dumbly asks and it took chanmi not to smack her friend in the head.

"Bitch she's not that someone who likes to go to byulie's office. So I think she's starting to like byulie back."

"Maybe she just stops by to give some documents or whatsoever?" 

Jimin has a point but chanmi was also sure what she feels yesterday. The moment she stares at those eyes, she feels the tension in both of them.

"Jimin, I know when someone is jealous, and as what I have seen in yongsun's eyes when she caught me with byulie inside her office was an example of jealousy. And she doesn't have any documents with her when she went in, duuuh."

Jimin looks at the side where yongsun takes her exit seconds ago. A smirk forms on her lips as her wicked mind plot a plan on how she will make yongsun's life a living hell.

"Oh okay. I'm just ignoring her because I know she doesn't like byulie... but now it was changed, I'll make sure she regrets liking my girl back."