Chapter 17

"Yongsun?" Moonbyul knock at the woman's room unattended.

3 days have passed after their nearly kissing scene at yongsun's office and byulie felt the girl became quite distant after that day.  She didn't know if yongsun is upset because the kiss didn't happen, or because byulie tried to kiss her without permission.

She will find out all her answer now, but she needs to make way inside yongsun's room first.

Byulie wanted to talk things out, she wanted to be honest this time. Yongsun has gotten comfortable with her for the past few months and she wouldn't want it to change just because of that small reason. If she needed to apologize and kneel in front of yongsun, then she'll do it wholeheartedly.

"Yongsun?" Second call but still no response from the inside. Byulie heaved a deep sigh in defeat. Yongsun might be sleeping now since it's quite late. She just arrived a minute ago from work since she took overtime to finish the remaining papers. Byulie also initiated to drive yongsun back home, but yongsun decline saying she can handle herself and no need to worry.

Byulie knows if yongsun decision is final, it's final, and never argue with it. 

With no response coming from the girl, byulie twisted the knob and slowly open the door to peek at what the girl is doing inside. As expected, yongsun was wrapped in her sheets and sleeping soundly. Yongsun was facing the other side, turning her back at moonbyul.

As byulie would always do like the past months, she tiptoed towards the girl's side and stop for a second, looking at yongsun's calm state while sleeping. Never in her life she would expect on having yongsun in her house. The girl that hates her to the deepest part of the ocean. The girl who would just want to die than being with her in one room.

The girl who hates her.. before.

But look at them now. Even if yongsun was still not sure about having byulie by her side, still she respects her and treats her nicely, often (sometimes byulie's annoying ass really pushed her buttons). The girl have thoughts of murdering her before, but now, she's starting to open up to her. It was all moonbyul wanted tho, to give her a chance and prove that she was serious about what she feels for yongsun.

Moonbyul would gradually lower her head to place a kiss on yongsun's forehead and go, but this time, she takes the time to quietly sit beside yongsun. The girl was partly in the middle, so byulie still have a space to settle her ass at the edge of the bed.

If she wakes up, it's the end of my life.

If moonbyul didn't own this house or if yongsun didn't know her, people that would see what she's doing now probably think she was a kind of perverted maniac barging into someone's room while staring at them like an asshole. But byulie can't help herself this time, she wanted to hold her, to feel her warmth beside her. Byulie wanted to feel love too, and she was desperate to feel it from yongsun.

But even with all of those feelings, she still has respect for the latter. She just really wanted to get close to her even just for today.

That's your fault, you can almost have your kiss but you blackout. Now suffer.

Moonbyul's lift her hand mindlessly and slowly tucked yongsun's hair behind her ears. She was doing it carefully not to wake up or disturb the girl's peaceful sleep.