Chapter 5

7:00 PM

Yongsun woke up with a drumming headache and a light fever but all in all she was feeling okay, not like any other mornings that it almost burnt her body to ash by how hot she felt. She wandered her eyes into the room and saw yonghee at her bedroom couch sleeping peacefully. Just by watching her sleep, she can tell that yonghee was exhausted taking care of her all day and decided to take a slight rest.

Feeling the quietness of the atmosphere, yongsun slowly looks around the place and her eyes darted towards her body. Her clothes were changed into pajamas, a more comfortable fabric that lets her move with ease. Her sister must've changed her when she was fast asleep. She didn't wake up during the process of stripping and changing at all. She's indeed a heavy sleeper that even those movements she didn't even realize she's been changed.

Yongsun slowly lifts her body, deciding to get up when her stomach growl due to hunger. The last time she remember she ate is this morning. Yonghee tried to wake her up during lunch but she refuse to eat saying she would just puke the food she'll consume. Yongsun didn't lie tho, she doesn't have an appetite that time. Even if she wanted to eat, her body won't cooperate and reject the meal.

As she was about to open the door, yonghee woke up and saw yongsun was going out. The younger one immediately ran towards her side, wanting to guide yongsun walk knowing she's still too weak to move on her own.

"Unnie, you're hungry right?" Yonghee asks her sister, wrapping her tiny arms at yongsun's body frame.

Yongsun warmly smiles at her sister's caring side. They might just bond occasionally due to yongsun's work yet still yonghee understands her unnie's schedule.

Now that yongsun is feeling a bit okay, she realizes that maybe yonghee is still not having her dinner knowing her sister can't cook.

"Deh~ I know you're hungry too. What do you want-"

Yongsun's sentence got stopped midway when her sister spoke once again, making her crease her eyebrows in confusion with yonghee's response.

"I already ate my dinner unnie. No need to worry."

As far as yongsun remembers, she still didn't get enough time to go to a grocery store and buy cereals for the girl. The only food that's left in the fridge is the one that should be cooked first. Yonghee doesn't know how to make food, let alone know what ingredients she would use. That's why yongsun was a bit confused about how did her sister managed to eat dinner.

"How? What did you eat? Did you cook?"

Yongsun asks as they are about to enter the kitchen space. Hearing the word cook, a radiant smile formed on the latter lips as yonghee shook her head in the process, making the sick yongsun question her sister even more.

"No.. unnie moonstar did. Your CEO's daughter. She even said to not forget to drink your medicine on time to recover fast and work again."

Yongsun stop walking, looking down on her sister with furrowed eyebrows. The girl was looking back at her but yonghee might seem happy with the name she spoke that she failed to notice yongsun's questionable face.

Who the hell is that?

"Moon.. star?"

Did her sister just let a stranger barge into their apartment without her consent? That name is foreign to her ears, and she doesn't know their CEO have a daughter for goodness sake. Yongsun wandered her eyes at the place and the furniture, or other important belongings are still there, which means that person isn't a thief or a bad person.

"Yup.. They called your phone earlier asking where are you and when I said you have a fever. Mister said he will send his daughter to take care of you. She did it perfectly by the way. I like her vibe." Yonghee said.