Chapter 8

As she walks inside, the woman she's been partnered with was at the side of her bed, turning her back at byulie while rummaging on her backpack trying to find something. Moonbyul's breath hitched and her heart stops beating for a second when she realized who was that woman.

"Oh hi byulie, I didn't expect you to be my partner."

Moonbyul almost dies when she forgot how to breathe for a second.

"Y-Yeah hello.. lia-ssi."

The air she didn't know she was holding escaped from her mouth loudly and the sound didn't go unnoticed to her roommate. Which Lia instantly gave her raised eyebrows, as if she can feel something fishy about the hamster face girl.

"Are you expecting someone in particular?" Lia asks and chuckled at moonbyul's nervous features.

She was aware of byulie's head to toe admiration with yongsun that's why she can't help but tease the girl when she noticed it's disappointed but at the same time relieved face. To be honest, moonbyul was not fully expecting to be yongsun's roommate and she accepts that but, why is she feeling a little disappointed.

"Oh no, not that I wanted yongsun to be here- I mean, n-no.. uhm really, I was glad you're my p-partner."

Moonbyul was stammering as she faces the latter, walking towards her own bed. She doesn't even know why she's having a hard time explaining herself. Lia nod politely even if she knows moonbyul's answer is a bit of a lie, but she let it go for now since she saw how exhausted moonbyul looks.

Moonbyul put her belongings in one of the cabinets the resort provided. She neatly arranged the stuff that she mostly and commonly uses every day. When she was satisfied with the arrangement, moonbyul got back to her bed and lay down with a sigh. Lia was just scrolling through her phone with a big smile on her face and byulie think she might talking to her girlfriend.

Yes, lia has a girlfriend that's why she was confident that the latter will never hit on her or steal kisses just like joy always does.

"Your sleeping?" Lia asks without taking her eyes away from her phone, still has a mischievous smile on her face.

Byulie just wanted to rest her body but when she heard the word sleep, her eyes felt tired and any minute from now, she's sure she'll fall asleep. Byulie doesn't have a proper sleep since yesterday from the thought of fetching yongsun to her apartment. She was rehearsing her words and how will she handle the girl, which thankfully, handled it pretty well.

"Hm, yeah. I'm exhausted, don't mind me." Moonbyul responded and cover her full body with the sheets.

That's the last thing she remembers before she fell asleep from tiredness.-----

"Uh.. w-which bed do you want to occupy?" Jennie stuttered as she asks Lisa.