Chapter 46

Just by hearing the names of Sodam and Eric, byulie instantly runs to get her keys and phone as she dashes to the building's parking lot. Lisa was behind her running with furrowed eyebrows as she kept yelling to her bestfriend what's wrong. Byulie doesn't have time to answer as she hops inside her car and looks at Lisa.

"Y-Yongsun is friends with that two. I need to see her now. I want to make sure she's safe." That's all byulie said and the wheels of her car screech loudly at the concrete road, driving back home in her mansion.

---

Yongsun's POV [Yesterday, 1hr later after she received the call]

"Yongsun!" The girl called her from afar, leaning at her fancy car waiting for yongsun to come out in those huge wooden doors. She waves her hand energetically and yongsun run towards her with a toothy grin.

"Sodam, hi." She greeted enthusiastically. Sodam hugs her with giddiness and gave the girl a kiss on her cheeks (which yongsun did find weird by the way) as she backs out a bit, surprised by the sudden intimate contact. Sodam must be a clingy type of person and yongsun will try her best to adapt to those affection as soon as she possibly can.

"You could've told me beforehand that today is your birthday so I could wrap you a nice gift." Yongsun was the first one to let go and sodam just smile at her.

"Oh please, don't bother giving me something. I'm okay with you just hanging out with us."

Sodam walks towards the driver seat and for a moment, yongsun was stunned at her ground. As far as she knows, they are the only ones hanging out today. She's not aware they are not alone.

"With us?"

With creased eyebrows, she opens the passenger seat and as she hops inside, there she found eric in the backseat, smiling widely at her.

"Oh, hi eric.. why is he in the backseat? Let's change seat, it's weird that you're there and your girlfriend is driving here." Yongsun got timid after she said those words. She took a glance at sodam but the girl was busy fixing her seatbelt.

"It's okay, that's her wish for her birthday so I'm okay with anything she asks. Besides, I wanna sleep for a bit, the space here is big." Eric said with assurance.

She wasn't aware she'll become the third wheel for sodam's birthday. Yongsun wanted to back out and enter the mansion again, but it was all too late when sodam turned on the ignition and drives away.

"Oh.. okay, if you say so."

---

The drive takes longer than yongsun expected. She estimated it was already 30 minutes passed but still they are driving nonstop. Where did they even going?

"So, hows things with byulie? You guys okay?" Sodam asks a little earlier when she saw yongsun was fidgeting in her seat-- uncomfortable with how the situation going.

"Uhm, still complicated but I'll figure things out."

"Don't sulk there. I know byulie loves you, she'll find a way to get the girl she loves back. You'll see."

Sodam reassured and chuckled a little. Yongsun did the same as she looks at the rearview mirror and took a peek at eric. Her heart skips a beat not because she finds the guy's looks charming but because she's scared. Eric was intently looking at her seriously and when their eyes met, a grin slowly formed on Eric's lips.

Creep.

"W-Where are we going anyway?" Yongsun did her best not to be obvious that she's scared as she manage to ask sodam beside her.