Chapter 33

"No one owns byulie.. but me."

The two women arguing heaved their heads at the newcomer who boldly claims moonbyul. Different reactions can be heard in the crowd; some are gasping, some are whispering something under their breaths, some are finding the setup interesting, some eyes are wide open, but most people are quite shocked to see who just speaks and own moonbyul confidently. 

Yongsun.. the nerd who hates byulie deep in her heart, is now claiming moonbyul publicly. 

"Yong.." Moonbyul murmured but wheein heard her as they are just beside each other. 

Wheein looks at yongsun and smiles when she realized this might be the person byulie wanted her to meet. Yongsun was wearing her thick sunglasses and weird clothes, but wheein can still see the hidden beauty underneath that baggy clothing. If she could choose between Jimin and Yongsun, she'll pick yongsun a hundred percent.

Lisa and Jennie on the other side are secretly staring at each other. They are the only person who knew about their friends' relationships, of course, it's not that shocking for them just like the first time. Lisa grins at Jennie and the latter did the same. While they are just smiling from ear to ear, the others are silently hoping to know what is happening. It's like they're demanding a deep explanation.  

"Oh, the nerd show up?" Chanmi, who's mentally cheering for Jimin a Goodluck, smirk at yongsun. 

They wanted to laugh at how confident yongsun saying those words as if she really owns moonbyul, where in fact, they always witnessed how rude she can be to byulie when the latter tries to be friendly with her. 

Yongsun can't deny the fact that she's been too much with moonbyul before even if byulie just wanted to prove herself she's worth it. That's her biggest regret and she's trying her best to give byulie something in return for all those hurtful words she had told her before. 

"Don't you dare interrupt them, this is a talk between byulie's g-- ugh!" 

Enough with the talking and let my fist do all the work. She thought

Yongsun cut off chanmi with a punch directly to her jaw and the audience gasp in terror at what she did. The poor woman falls flat on the ground holding her almost dislocated face by how hard the impact she gets from the punch. She was grunting in pain and jimin is just staring at her unbelievably stunned at what just happened. 

"That's for messing my personal space." Yongsun spits venomously. 

She's so done with all the shit they're doing, not just to her but for all the people they mess with before. It doesn't mean yongsun is quiet she didn't know what's going on around her surroundings. She had seen them bully other employees, make fun of them, and all. But yongsun ignore it thinking it's not her business. But now that it's finally hers, she just can't let things out so easily.

She's okay with their first encounter, but the second one is out of boundaries. And the fact that they mess with the important papers she needs to submit today, she had worked with that documents for weeks and that's what it gets?

"Daaaamn, that hurts!" Wheein unconsciously said not knowing yongsun was also glaring at her. 

"Y-Yong-" Moonbyul can't help but stutter as she tried to walk towards yongsun's side. 

She doesn't know why the hell is her girlfriend so angry. Byulie just thought that maybe jimin claiming her pissed yongsun off, she wasn't aware yongsun had a deeper reason for doing all of these.

"Stay where you are or I'm gonna beat the hell out of you too."

Yongsun stated, pointing at byulie when her girlfriend tried to approach her. Moonbyul halts her steps as she stood straight clearing her throat at the process. It's her first time seeing yongsun this angry and she doesn't want to be like chanmi who almost faints on the ground.