Chapter 4

Limario •

Moon, she didn't let me take her home, she knows you told me so.

A message from lisa popped on my phone screen as I fetch it on the bedside table. My eyebrows creased as I read its content while thinking how prideful yongsun can be. She's smart for thinking that I ask lisa to take her home, I should have asked one of her friends instead. A sigh escaped from my mouth as I tap my phone to reply.

Moonbyul •

So what did she do?

I walk out of my room as I drag myself to the kitchen to grab some water. Just by the time I open the refrigerator, my phone vibrated and saw Lisa's reply. I open the water bottle first before I open lisa's message.

Limario •

I tried to lend her my umbrella but still she refuse. She run outside without anything to protect her from rain when she saw a cab nearby and went home.

That girl, really. I swear if she wouldn't go to work tomorrow, I'm sure she has a fever or a cold. The rain from earlier looks deadly by how big the raindrops are and she chose to get wet instead of getting lisa's umbrella. I'm not the only one who didn't know how to listen.

Moonbyul •

Okay, thank you lisa.

I simply replied and got back to my room, slumping my body lazily at the bed as my mind floated into the other world again. A world that yongsun likes me as much as I like her.

I'm not supposed to be like this. I don't settle for one person before, but what is happening to me now? I didn't find any other woman attractive when yongsun entered the picture of my life. And she didn't do anything to make me fall head over heels to her. She did nothing, literally nothing.

She just goes to work every day and do her job, but here I am daydreaming about yongsun and me in our own future house, making breakfast and sleeping together in the same room. Am I really crazy?

A smile crept on my lips as I think of her even more. Time will come yongsun would see me as someone who will be with her even in hard times. Someone who will take care of her when she feels sick. Someone who will spend a lifetime by her side. If you ask me if I'm serious with yongsun? Of course I am, and I'll prove that to her.

With a smile of determination on my face, I slowly shut my eyes and let sleep indulge me.

----

9:00 AM

Yongsun is still nowhere to be found and It's almost ten, which means something really happens to her. I want to be mad and blame her for her own actions but I know that wouldn't help. Lisa was looking at me with a knowing look as I stood up and excused myself to them.

I wanted to go to her place but I wanted to confirm first if she's really not feeling well. I don't want to embarrass myself, barging in her place just to see her healthy like a bull. Maybe she just decided not to work because she overslept or so, we don't know.

Without looking at my dad's secretary, I entered his office with a pout on my face.

"Wait- you're not supposed to.." the CEO's secretary tried to grab my arms to stop me from entering his office, but it's too late because I already did. "I'm sorry Mr.Moon she-"

"It's okay Ms.Jisoo, I'm the one who called her." My dad said, lying.

His secretary, jisoo, bow her head down as she steps out of the room giving us a weak smile. As she completely went out, my father look at me with a grin.