Chapter 34

(A/N: Das mah beybe byulie rayt here :>) 

----

The whole team is still in dazed as they corner moonbyul at her office. The other day was a shocking revelation of the truth and most of the employees can't believe it. No one wants to believe the whole scene actually, but when Mr.Moon called the attention of the whole staff and employees for a meeting. That's when they know shits are about to get real and not some kind of prank. 

Moonbyul's identity, her being the real CEO, and byulie's relationship had been discussed by her father alone because the hamster was nowhere to be found after the commotion. They vanished into thin air with yongsun and wheein. He just received a text from moonbyul later on saying they're out for the day and pass the responsibilities of explaining to her dad. 

Two days had passed before they saw moonbyul walk through the hallways with a hint of embarrassment because the moment she steps foot inside, people are staring at her with awe. It's not that it's a new sight to see, but the fact that they all know who is she made her want to cover her face while walking. She has the advantage but she's the one who's acting shy without knowing the reason why. 

As she thought her office is her safest place to hide for now, she was wrong, because the moment she entered her office, someone cleared a throat to get her attention. Slowly, moonbyul lift up her head to see the owner of the voice. She expected maybe it was Lisa or one of her friends. Partly she was right, it's her friends. But when I say friends, friends. What I mean is her whole squad was waiting for her inside. 

Seulgi, Lisa, Ryujin, Lia, Wendy, Nayeon, Joy, Jennie and so is Irene is inside, crossing their arms as they stare at byulie expressionless. Moonbyul looks at her best friend and Lisa just gave her a lopsided smile and mouthed sorry.

"Look who decided to show up after disappearing."

Seulgi started as she raised her eyebrows when moonbyul faces them with a guilty expression. She was expecting this to happen but she wasn't expecting it so soon. She just got her early in the morning for goodness sake!

"Uh? How did you guys get in?" 

Moonbyul always locks her office so it's shocking for her to see someone inside if she's still not at work. But there is only one person who has a spare key in her office as she looks at the culprit...

"They blackmailed me, byul.. sorry." Lisa apologized, forming her fist into a peace sign as if showing she was deeply sorry for it. Moonbyul wanted to smack the hell out of her friend but she knows it doesn't change the fact that they are all now inside. Things have done, accept what it is. 

"We didn't blackmail you! Jennie just asks if you have a spare key to byulie's office and said yes, and you let us in." 

Moonbyul looks at Lisa in disbelief but the girl just looks away while faking whistling as if she's not aware of what she just did. Lisa is whipped to Jennie and byulie smirk at the thought, but it doesn't change the fact that Lisa let them in without her consent. A sigh escaped from byulie's mouth before she focused her attention on the squad, waiting for them to start everything.