Chapter 35

Yongsun's POV

I get it, people really based the way they approach a person on their looks. Before, when I still wear nerdy kinds of stuff and thick eyeglasses. No one tried to be friendly with me except for my friends, but now it was all change. Everytime I get out of my office to work some things outside, not to be big-headed but all their eyes are on me, watching me as I walk, checking me out from head to toe, murmuring something under their breathes about the new yongsun.

It bothers me honestly. I'm not comfortable with those stares, with the compliments, and with the rumors. It annoys me how they now see me as a person where in fact they don't care about my existence before.

Only byulie did see me as a person, only her did everything just so I would notice her, only moonbyul..

and I want to kill myself for being so rude to her before. 

---

"Hi Yongsun, want some coffee?" One of the guys in their department blocked her path and handed her a cup of coffee. As far as yongsun knows, this guy was named Kai.

Tall, white, and handsome, that's what most girls critique this dude, but not for her. 

This is the same guy who once shows interest in her friend, Jennie. Giving her the same coffee, being kind just like a gentleman, and giving her snacks every time he can. Jennie almost falls for the guy's antics, but she just saw one day Kai is making out on one of the employees inside the company's restroom. 

Yongsun just eyed the coffee for five long seconds before she looks at Kai's eyes once again. The guy is awkwardly staring at her, arms are quite trembling because yongsun didn't even budge on getting the cup.

"No thanks--" Yongsun almost decline but got cut off when someone from behind immediately gets the coffee from Kai. It's just so sudden that she didn't have time to react as she looks at the owner of that hand.

"Thank you dude. I didn't drink coffee this morning." Moonbyul smilingly stated, but her voice is uninterested as if she was holding back herself from doing something unnecessary.

Kai, on the other hand, felt alarmed at what byulie did, bowing his head as a hint of respect. He even closes his eyes, afraid that byulie will do something to him knowing he's hitting her girlfriend. 

"Now go.. oh and one thing.." 

Moonbyul walks towards his side and slowly leans near his ears, and kai was sure he almost faint when byulie's cold breathe touches his skin. Byulie whispered a few words, a threat to be precise. 

"If I saw you near my girlfriend again.. just be sure you get your office things ready because I don't want to see you in this company if so, understood?" 

Just like that, kai fastens his walk away from the two, and byulie never felt so accomplished her whole life. Seems possessive but yongsun is just hers, if she needed to use her powers just so guys will stay away from her girlfriend, she would gladly do it.

"What did you say to him?"

Yongsun asks curiously as byulie drags her back to her office. Eyes are on them as if they are a movie that is needed to be watched, but this time neither of them cares from all those stares. 

Moonbyul stop infront of a trash bin and without a warning, she throws the coffee and proceeded to walk to their destination again. 

"I just ask where can I buy that coffee. It's good." 

"Then why did you throw it if it's good?"

Yongsun furrowed her eyebrows, byulie just throw the poor coffee as if it was trash and then complimented its good. Sometimes yongsun finds her girlfriend weird, weirdly dominating.