Chapter 26

"Where are we byulie?" 

Yongsun curiously asks as she wanders her eyes at the island. All she sees is different kind of trees and the sea waves colliding in the seashore. It was an island, but it feels like the place is deserted. And her eyes went wide when byulie stood up from the ground with a grin on her face as she speaks to answer yongsun. 

"Deserted Island."

She was hoping the girl was just playing tricks on her but byulie's grin fades out and her expression turns serious. 

"What the- Are you serious right now?" 

"Yes.."

Yongsun facepalm herself when byulie finished speaking. She wanted to beat the hell out of the girl but she stops herself from stomping towards the latter. Moonbyul wanted to laugh at how frustrated yongsun looks and she tried her best to look serious in this kind of situation. 

"What kind of date is this? So are you telling me we're the only ones out here lurking on this island?"

"Exactly.." 

As if yongsun loses her strength, she broke down and slumped herself at the sand while staring at moonbyul with a straight face. That's when byulie loses and a smile warmly forms on her lips. As much as she wanted to scare the girl, she also doesn't want to see yongsun crying because of her.

"Alright alright.. this is really a deserted Island.. before. But, this is my island. I bought it a few years ago and I already build a house not too far away from here. We're supposed to land on that location but I-" a blush instantly creep in byulie's cheeks as she looks away from yongsun "--I miscalculate."

Yes, she miscalculated the landing because of that kiss. Moonbyul forgot everything that time and all it matters was that pair of lips in hers. She forgot when she should pull the string to her parachute, making them land on the other side of the island. 

But her house was not too far from here, just a few meters and they're good for the night. 

"Oh thank god, I thought you're planning us dead." 

Byulie just laughed and grab yongsun's hand as they start walking to their supposed destination. They leave the parachute and their jumpsuit behind, all they have is yongsun's purse and their selves.  

Hands intertwined together, they walk silently while stealing a few glances at each other. Moonbyul is still high from the kiss that she suddenly felt shy remembering it. Yongsun on the other hand was just quietly looking at the view and to byulie who seems so lost in her own reverie. 

"Oh! Oh! A big fish jump just now!" 

Yongsun exclaimed, grabbing byulie with her as she runs towards the seawater to find that fish she saw, but it was nowhere to be found. Moonbyul smile at the latter, yongsun's looks cute at her reaction that she can't help but to squeezed her hand.

"This is also one of the reasons why I bought this island. Lots of lobster, crabs, and different kinds of fishes can be caught here. Since no one lives in this place, sea creatures don't need to worry about their safety that people might catch them. Well.. not this time of course because we're surely catch something later." 

Moonbyul explains, glancing at the wide seawater in front of them. It is true that this place is abundant in kinds of seafood, but the main reason why she bought this place is because of the view and the magical thing that happens every night. Yongsun and her we're surely enjoy everything later.

"We will?" Yongsun responded, looking excited at the thought of fishing and diving to catch lobsters. She wanted to do it since she was a kid. Her parents are a little protective of them when they are young. They didn't let their children do that kind of stuff knowing it's kinda dangerous for kids.