Chapter 21

"Okay, I'll tell you about myself then."

"Let's do a roleplay." Moonbyul stated, pushing yongsun gently at one of the chairs to make her sit while she stands in front of the girl.

"No need--"

"Shh shh.. just get along."

When byulie was sure yongsun was comfortably seated, she drags herself inside yongsun's room and closes the glass door behind. Yongsun is watching all her movements with furrowed eyebrows but the smile on her face was one of a kind.

Seconds later, byulie was seen entering the veranda but now with an emotion of a brave suitor. She was approaching yongsun with chest out and stomach in, ready to introduce herself.

As byulie was near at the confused yongsun, her foot stumbled at the chair and it made her yelp in pain as she bit her lip to muffled her cries.

"Ugh, shit.. cut! Take two take two!"

The place is filled with laughter coming out from one and only yongsun. A minute, moonbyul boldly enters with charisma, and a minute after, massaging her injured foot as the other one is hopping for balance.

When the pain subsides, byulie exited the veranda just to enter once again; but now cautious at what's she's walking.

"Mind if I take this seat?" Moonbyul greet, successfully arrived at yongsun's side as she points at the chair beside the girl. Yongsun wanted to laugh at how idiot this scenario is. But she doesn't want to break the mood; she gives byulie a nod and gestured her to sit.

Moments later, the silence is winning and byulie is just staring blankly at the view while yongsun was anticipating what byulie will do next.

And just a second, moonbyul speaks again.

"Somethings bothering me since earlier. I think something's wrong with my eyes..."

"I can't take them off you. I'm Moonbyul Yi by the way."

Yongsun bit her lip as she can't help the tickling sensation bubbling up inside her stomach.. she laughs loudly, so loud that it echoed all around the place while she's smacking byulie at the process.

She was cringing so bad.

"You suck! That's how you approach girls before?" Moonbyul laughed with her also, internally cursing herself at how bad she approach yongsun. If this scenario is true and not just an act, she was sure yongsun was now out of sight.

"Let's cut this crap. I can't do it. You're too beautiful to handle." Moonbyul said in defeat.

Her plan succeeded tho, to make yongsun laugh, to change the awkward mood from earlier. And just by looking at it now, those smiles somehow brighten everything.

"You could just introduce yourself normally, no need for the flowery shits. I'm not one of the girls you use to talk."

"I know I know.. I just want you to be comfortable with me, that's it."

"But seriously, what do you wanna know?"

Moonbyul drags her chair closer to yongsun as if they aren't close enough. This is also one of yongsun's discoveries to the latter; byulie is clingy to the person she likes.

Without a protest, yongsun leans her head at the girl's shoulder, comfortably resting herself.

"All. You tell me, that's your life. How will I supposed to say what I wanted you to tell me if I didn't know what was it?"