Chapter 25

Wait.. helicopter?

As she realized what was happening, yongsun tried her best to look in front and as she did see her surrounding, her eyes went wide and for the nth time, her mouth went agape.

Who wouldn't be if a damn helicopter was in front of you with a hamster inside, smiling like an idiot. Yes, moonbyul was the one driving the helicopter making her look so small because of the massive thing, but hell she looks hot driving it.

"Come on! Don't just stand there, hop in!" Moonbyul screams due to the loud noise of the helicopter. Yongsun just gave her a questionable facial expression. It's the first time she'll ride a helicopter and goddamn it, she's trembling.

"Are you fucking serious?! I won't ride that shit, it's scary! I don't even know if that thing is safe!"

She saw moonbyul laugh and take off her headset as she taps someone beside her. Yongsun just realized the man and she thinks it is one of the pilot. With a smile on her face, byulie went down from the helicopter and walk towards her direction. The wind was so destructive that moonbyul's clothes are dancing and lifting up unknowingly. And yongsun just saw a meal when byulie's shirt went up for a second and those abs says hello to her.

Hi?

"Don't be afraid.. We wouldn't do this if this isn't safe." Moonbyul stated making yongsun look at the girl that was now standing a meter away from her. She was lost with those abs for a second that she didn't saw moonbyul arrived in front of her.

"W-What- What are we doing anyway?" Yongsun looks at the helicopter behind byulie. How did she manage to get that helicopter in the first place and she's not just standing on a fucking rooftop. She's standing in a helipad as if that massive helicopter was always there.

"Date?"

"What kind of date is this, are you trying to kill us?" Yongsun might be overreacting but she doesn't want to coat what she feels. Yes, she feels scared, terrified, and all the shits are running through her mind.

What if we crash? What if the engine will explode? What if the wings will break? She doesn't want to die yet, yonghee still needed her care.

"Are you expecting some date in the amusement park? Restaurant? Arcade?"

"Yong that's old fashion. Let's try something new and daring. You want this date to be memorable, right? Then here it is." Byulie giggled as she said those words. Yes, she wanted their first date to be unique but that doesn't mean she likes her life to be at stake.

Yongsun just stares at byulie's pair of eyes as she still hesitated on what they're about to do.

"Yes but--"

"Do you trust me?"

With a soft but careful voice, byulie held yongsun's hands to tell the girl everything is gonna be just fine. Yongsun looks over the helicopter behind byulie as she swallows the lump on her throat and answers the latter. She didn't want to do this, but she also doesn't want to ruin byulie's preparation.

"I-" A sigh escaped from yongsun's mouth before she closed her eyes to recollect herself "- I do."

That's all it takes for moonbyul to smile and hug the girl tightly before she grabs her towards the helicopter.

"Shall we?"

Yongsun's knees are still trembling as she lifts them up and went in. Moonbyul took care of her by putting the headset and other things that are needed for safety. Byulie was about to leave but yongsun's hands are fast to grab her arm and lock it in hers.