Chapter 18

"Byulieeee!!" Jimin screamed the moment she sees moonbyul step out of the elevator.

Damn it!

Byulie cursed under her breath when the voice she hated the most echoed in every corner of their floor department. Since that day Joy and Jimin have a heated conversation, Jimin didn't bother talking to her after that.

Not until now of course, since byulie saw how Jimin hop towards her direction with a grin on her face.

She also wanders her eyes around the area, searching for Joy specifically. She can still remember how the girl said that if she needed some help to kick Jimin's butt, she's always there to help her.

But the girl was out of sight.

"Byulie byulie byulieee- I miss youuu." Jimin excitedly stated, giving byulie a quick peck on her cheek and a tight embrace that made her scowl in disbelief. She lowkey wipe her cheeks and gave Jimin a fake smile. No shit.. she really hates this girl.

"Sooo, since I guess there's no interruptions this time. Maybe we could hang out or you know... something.. much better?" The latter stated trailing her fingernails from byulie's chest down to her stomach. Byulie's shivers intensify not because she likes her touch, but because of disgust.

Jimin was pertaining Joy to the interruption and it pissed byulie a bit hearing those words. Joy isn't an interruption, in fact, she's the savior. Moonbyul understands why Joy isn't at the office since it is still early. So maybe Joy is preparing for work this time.. or sleeping. 

"U-Uhm.. I-"

Byulie was about to answer when a sudden bump on her shoulder made her cut off on what she was saying. Jimin saw the interaction and her face turn into her usual facial expression; the immature bitchy type.

"Hey, look ahead nerd! You have four eyes but can't still see what's infront." She shouted when yongsun didn't bother saying sorry about the intrusion. She doesn't need to say sorry, it was her intention to bump byulie in the first place.

Moonbyul on the other hand was frozen in her spot. She wanted to run and hide from yongsun because she knows, that bump means something.

The moment she wakes up earlier, yongsun wasn't in the bed anymore. Moonbyul asks the maids patrolling and they said she already went to work. 

Things are going in byulie's way, why does it have to happen now that yongsun is starting to give in to her.

"Sorry.. it won't happen again.." Yongsun stated, giving Jimin a little bow as if she was deeply sorry for what happened. But as her eyes darted at the hamster, moonbyul was hoping God would take her right there right now.

"This... won't happen again." Yongsun said those words, intently looking at moonbyul who was now swallowing the lump on her throat. Yongsun's eyes are emotionless but moonbyul was sure she grasp the hidden message of what those eyes are telling her.

"You have a second to get out of this situation before I kill you and burn you alive."

That's moonbyul's interpretation of the girl's murderous gaze, and she can't help but tremble in fear.

"Good.. now shoo!" Jimin said, not feeling the tension building between yongsun and byulie. Yongsun fixed her eyeglasses first before she gave them both the warmest smile she could ever give.

Don't smile.. its scary than your straight face.

"Sooo? What you think?"

Moonbyul was not listening to the girl's chit-chat anymore. She's busy planning in her head how to apologize to yongsun or how should she tell her that it's not her fault someone flirted with her again. Jimin grabs the corner of byulie's suit, pulling her back into reality.