Special Chapter

"Lisa hurry up! The ceremony is starting." Seulgi said as she drags me to our designated seats which are in the front row. We are here in the church waiting for the wedding to start and of course, you guys know who's wedding is this.

I'm so happy for byulie honestly. Who would have thought that she'll marry the girl in her dreams but also the reason for her nightmares before? Love can really change someone, right? Yongsun changed her attitude for byulie and moonbyul changed herself for yongsun. The chick magnet is now faithful as hell. I didn't even see her in any of the famous clubs in a long time.

Well if byul wants to live long then she wouldn't dare.. yongsun will end her life if so.

"The womanizer is crying, she's really inlove with yongsun ey." Seulgi whispered beside me and secretly nudge my side asking me to look at byulie who's infront waiting for yongsun to arrived at her spot.

She was walking gorgeously with her wedding gown that was designed by byul itself. Honesty, byul was so effort to make this day perfect that even yongsun's wedding dress and all, she's the one who prepared.

They said each other's vow that turns into an emotional moment, then the I do's, and lastly the you may now kiss the bride. And finally, the wedding ends with the happiest cheers and congratulations.

Yongsun is no longer Kim. She is now Yongsun Kim Moon, Moonbyul Yi's wife.

--

"You're glowing! Is this the result of getting married?" Lisa greeted her bestfriend as byul walk towards her direction. The latter is still in her suit and was definitely owned the spotlight by her dashing charisma.

She sat beside Lisa as they cheer their wine glass. Byul decided to assist her sister when she found her alone in the corner as if she's battling with her mind. Byulie knows Lisa needed someone to talk to and as her sister, even if she's now married and has other responsibilities, still Lisa is one of her priorities and concern.

"No, it's the result of getting laid every day." Byulie joked making Lisa scrunched her face out of disgust. Byulie was into sex jokes these past few days and it's really disgusting on lisa's part knowing she can't relate to any of those.

"God, you're gross!"

"I'm saying the truth! You should find yours lis."

That's when Lisa fell quiet when a certain brunette pop inside her mind when byul mention about finding someone. That's the reason why she's here alone though. She wants peace of mind to figure out what to do in her new discoveries.

As if byul knows what she's up to, she started to open the conversation.

"Jennie.. you do remember her right? I can read you. We've been together since were kids lisa, you can't hide anything from me." Byul said, sipping a bit of her wine while her eyes are fixed at the people having fun not far away from them. Lisa on the other hand looks at her for a second as a sigh escaped on her lips.

"Yeah.. I remember her, and I hate you for not telling me."

"I want you to figure it out yourself Lisa, because I was sure one day, you'll recognize who she is. When did you find out anyway?"

Byul responded as she was now facing lisa with a smile. After a long time, finally, lisa remembers the girl she's been with before through laughs and cries. Byulie is beyond happy for her sister.

"Not too long ago. I always dream about her every night but that night is the only time I see her face." Lisa explained.

"And I was confused into why I'm dreaming of her. That's when I realized we have amnesia and concluded maybe I know her before. Turns out we just didn't know each other, she's practically my bestfriend in high school years."