Chapter 28

Yongsun woke up alone and the silence in the room makes her wonder where did byulie go. She glances at the wall clock meters away from her and saw it was already 6:20 pm. She remembers byulie telling her they will see the sunset but it turns out that wouldn't happen knowing the latter didn't wake her up on time.

Half of her is grateful that she rest well but she can't also hide the disappointment about the sunset. As possible as it might, she wanted to spend her whole day with byulie and making unforgettable memories. The skydiving and scuba diving already imprinted on her memory core and she's hoping to make more of those. She wanted this day to be the most special day as possible, but she failed. 

With sad eyes, yongsun wanders her sight looking for a certain hamster to appear to give her love. When she didn't saw what she's looking in the living room, she walks towards the kitchen counter just to see it was empty. She wanted to cry when her mind think that byulie did leave her alone on this island, but she notes to herself that it can't possibly happen or she will surely kill byulie if she did. 

"Byulie?"

Yongsun proceeds to find the girl into the other corner of every room- to the bathroom, backyard, and even step foot outside. She saw the sky is starting to darken indicating it was already evening. The cold breeze was soothing in the skin that she can't help but shiver when it blows hard on her. Looking from side to side and when she was sure moonbyul was not outside, she closes the door and darted her eyes at the stares to the second floor.

There is only one room available upstairs and it occupies the whole second floor- the master's bedroom. She first knocks on the wooden door and calls byulie's name once, but to no avail, no one answers her calls. She grows suddenly nervous and the thought of moonbyul leaving her behind pops in her mind again. If byulie really did leave her, yongsun will surely skin her alive when she gets back in the mansion.

When yongsun's patience subsides, she harshly opens the door just to see the room quietly empty. There is no sign of a living creature or hamster inside and the lights are off. Yongsun enters the room and glances at every corner of the room. When she was sure that no one was there, she feels the back of her eye starting to get hot that any seconds from now, yongsun will surely cry. 

Did she really leave me alone in here? That's the question she kept asking tp herself. Moonbyul wouldn't possibly do it. The latter was still in her right mind and leaving yongsun on this island was absurd. Maybe the latter was abducted, did get something important outside, or did want to relax by strolling alone in the seashore? All of those thoughts barge inside yongsun's system that she can't help but worry about. 

So without hesitation, she looks at the glass door that makes way to the veranda and sees if there is a certain hamster lurking outside. By this height, she can widely see what's happening outside and hope byulie was there.

As she was about to walk towards the veranda, someone blindfolded her that made her turn nervous and relieved at the same time. Nervous because this might be the person who abducted her hamster, and relieved that maybe this is moonbyul. But her worry turns into nothing when the person's scent went inside her nose. She was familiar with that scent and she was sure it is moonbyul.

"Good evening." Byulie said and even if yongsun wasn't facing her, she can sense there is a smile on the latter's face. 

Without hesitating, yongsun abruptly faces the girl and glares was release like she likes to kill byulie right her right now. How bold of her to say good evening? Her evening isn't good the moment she wakes up.