Chapter 20

Yongsun did tell Jennie everything, and by mean everything.. as in EVERYTHING. To her sister's illness, to her parents, to why she runs away, to moonbyul offering help by marrying her, investing in her parent's company, and the relationship between moonbyul and yongsun that they slowly building. 

All of it. 

Let's just say Jennie's mouth went agape from time to time every time yongsun mentioned something that caught her attention. Of course, Jennie had a hard time processing every bit of the data she have gathered knowing her friend; who she thought was homophobic due to her hatred with the girl-- is now tied up with moonbyul. What shock her the most is Yongsun was considering this idea, knotting a tie at the person she hates before.

Plus, Yongsun's cheeks kept blushing every time she's mentioning moonbyul's name; which Jennie finds cute tho. Yongsun isn't vocal about her feelings nor her past relationships (if there are any). It's the first time she saw yongsun this flustered talking about the girl. 

The brunette also agrees on shutting her mouth about this. But she wouldn't shut her mouth about teasing the two if she'll catch them together soon. And she takes note to herself to take the teasing reasonable, moonbyul is still her boss.

And moonbyul? She's still not aware of this, and that is making yongsun fidget in her room. How would she tell byulie about this? Moonbyul has a reason for hiding her true identity and yongsun tells her friend about her secret without moonbyul knowing. 

What if she's going to be mad? What if she's going to be disappointed in yongsun for not keeping this little secret to herself? 

But I'm just lessening the possible problem that may happen if I'll let Jennie go.

But still.. ugh!

Yongsun flinched when she heard a light knock on her door, indicating someone was outside her door. It's either this is one of the maids or moonbyul since yonghee is sleeping at this type of time. She took a glance at the clock beside her table and saw it was 12in the morning. It's not possible for a maid to knock right now.

But maybe something urgent about her sister came up?

As yongsun thought about her sister's health, she immediately jolted up and opens the door, just to see byulie about to knock on her door once again.

"Uhm ehem, hi?" Moonbyul timidly says as she scratches her nape due to embarrassment. Moonbyul's not expecting yongsun to be awake since it's late but still, she tried her luck. Glad she did. 

"What are you doing here? It's late why aren't you sleeping?"

"Can't sleep.. so I decided to, you know, hoping that I can- uhm.." 

Moonbyul kept fidgeting at her ground while trying to say the right words. It's been weeks since she's with yongsun in the same bed and this is why she's here, hoping she can be with the girl just like before. She's just too shy to ask, so yongsun finished what's in her mind.

"Sleepover?"

"Y-Yeah? Can I?" 

Where's the annoying, reckless, cocky byulie she knows before? All yongsun can see is how adorable this creature in front of her, asking if she can sleepover this late.

"What if you can't?" 

Moonbyul's hopeful expression change to a sad face real quick that it all takes for yongsun not to laugh at how cute she looks.