Chapter 38

"You're glowing, and I think I know what's the reason." Irene uninvitedly barged inside yongsun's peaceful office, placing a cup of coffee into her table, and crosses her arms- "So how was it?" Her friend ended with what yongsun called a smirk... a teasing one to be exact. 

The latter furrowed her eyebrows for a full minute before a tint of pink blush creeps in her cheeks as her mind thinks of a certain wild occurrence last night and this morning. Yongsun immediately takes the coffee and drinks it like there's no tomorrow. That nervous action didn't go unnoticed in Irene's teasing eyes and she can't help but to grin successfully. 

"W-What do you mean by that? You're crazy." Yongsun denies but unfortunately, the latter already knows what's up. 

"You know what I'm talking, yongsun-ssi. I know something happened and I'm not asking for the details, I just wanna know how was it?"

Irene pursues to ask and even place both of her palms at yongsun's table, leaning in towards the latter's face just so she cannot dodge the question further. It's not Irene's intention to ask honestly, but she got curious when she noticed something. Even if she's single and doesn't entertain any suitor, still, she's familiar with what that is.

Yongsun's heart is beating uncontrollably in her chest as she avoids Irene's stare. But the more she looks away, the more Irene smiles mockingly at her. 

"Oh shut up, nothing happened." 

Yongsun can't help but to think, did byulie tell the whole squad about what happened? Because if she did then yongsun will definitely kill her without hesitation. If it's necessary to deny everything from now on she will wholeheartedly do it. 

It's not that she's not proud of doing that with moonbyul.. like doing that kind of stuff and all. The thing is, that was just for them to know about, it is a private matter and not a common something she could announce to the whole block.

"Oh really? Then explain that love marks on your neck." 

"What?!" 

Yongsun's eyes widen in shock at what Irene responded. She watched how Irene raised her eyebrows unknowingly and for a moment she thought the latter was just kidding, but when Irene did get something from her drawer and handed her a mirror, that's when she knows she fucked up.

"I supposed you enjoyed it?"

"I just wanna know how the used-to-be womanizer satisfies her girlfriend. Is it good?" 

She looks at her neck in the mirror and at first, nothing seems wrong.. but when she twisted her head to the right side, there she saw two small hickeys under her ear. It was not noticeable if people won't stare at it for too long, but not with her friend. Irene's eagle eyes must've seen it clearly earlier that why she's here confronting yongsun.  

Oh, how she hopes the ground will eat her alive. The embarrassment she's feeling is beyond her control that she instantly hides her face behind the mirror to avoid irene's teasing.

"Come on! Answer me.. Is it good?" Irene wiggled her eyebrows as she anticipates yongsun's response. Even if the girl wanted to deny it further, she knows she eventually can't hide anything because honestly, there's nothing to hide anymore. The clues and evidence are there already, she's just giving herself a hard time if she still chooses to deny it.

"It's- ugh fine!" Yongsun sighed defeatedly, face-palming herself for the upcoming teasing. "I-It was good.. uh no, it was the b-best." 

And just like that, Irene's loud squeals erupted inside yongsun's office.