Chapter 9

"Yongsun?!"

Moonbyul was right, it really is yongsun who we're there almost butt naked in front of her if she's not covered with a white towel. And byulie was feeling a lump on her throat because first reason, she saw yongsun in this kind of state; dripping wet and fresh from the shower. Second, yongsun ain't wearing any light makeup and thick sunglasses that byulie think how can be possible for her to look more stunning than her previous looks.

It's like she isn't yongsun, it feels like she was another person.

"Why the hell did you- Turn around you asshole!"

Yongsun immediately yelled when she saw byulie's eyes were shamelessly stuck on her chest with her mouth slightly agape. Moonbyul never even hide how amused she was seeing how round yongsun's breast was underneath that white fabric.

"Wew, you have some nice proportions there sweethe-" byulie tried to compliment the latter but when her eyes landed on yongsun's face, she immediately turned around and close her eyes.

Yongsun was glaring at her.

"I mean- fuck why can't I just shut up." She murmured under her breath, smacking her forehead when she realized she looks like a maniac with what she said.

Yongsun on the other hand tried her best to compose herself. Her face was burning with anger and embarrassment by what moonbyul said and she was hoping everything will just disappear at this moment. She tightened her hold to her towel to cover herself more.

"Why the fuck are you here?" Yongsun asks moonbyul who was busy covering her eyes even if she's already facing the wall.

"uhm cause this my room? You?"

Yongsun instantly curses internally with what byulie responded. She wants to smack herself for not thinking that Lia's partner is possibly byulie. Why did she never even ask the girl about that part? But to confirm everything even if the answer was obvious, she asks byulie who was now fidgeting while facing the wall.

"Are you Lia's roommate?"

"Ding dong ding~ you got it perfectly right honeybunch." Byulie answer as if she was in some kind of game show and she's the cheerful host.

The thing is, earlier, lia texted yongsun pleading if she could exchange room with her. The girl said she doesn't like the room because of the veranda. Lia easily got scared of things and she was hallucinating that there was someone outside watching her sleep, and that gave her nightmares. Because yongsun is a concerned citizen, she accepts the idea of exchanging rooms that she forgot to ask who might be Lia's partner.

Yongsun didn't see byulie's face knowing the latter was wrapped with sheets and was sleeping. At the time yongsun arrive, lia was already wrapped up and ready to leave. Now she realized how lame Lia's reasons are.

But the question is.. is Lia's reason are true or the girl planned this all.

"Lia exchanged rooms with me." Yongsun mindlessly stated, facepalming herself. This is the worst decision she had ever made in her whole life that how she wishes she could turn back time and change the future.

"Really?? So you're my roommate- aww" moonbyul mindlessly whipped her head at the girl due to excitement but before she can look at the latter, yongsun immediately grabbed byulie's arms and swiftly twisted it to her back, and pinned her against the wall making moonbyul yelp in pain.

"S-Sorry." Byulie squeak.

"Listen to me, if you try to do something that may harm me or do any sexual harassment for the last two days I swear to god I'll kill you. Distance yourself for more than 5 meters every time were inside this room. Do you understand?" Yongsun warned.