Ch.21:Elastic heart

Shai p.o.v

It's been a week since Ruth showed up.I told Theo about it when he got home from Mcdonalds.He doesn't want Ruth to know where were at,but now she does.

We have to go to work today.Neil said no days off,which sucks because I'm pregnant,and I get no days off.

Right now,Theo and I are getting ready for work.Im already done changing,I just need to do my hair.

"Babe?"Theo says.

I turn around to face him,"Hmm?"

"What did Ruth say?"he asks.

I turn around to face the mirror again,"She just wanted to see you,like always."

I don't want him to worry.She's just Ruth,what bad can she do?Yeah,she can give my personal life to the media,but she can't kill me.

He looks at me with a serious face,full of concern,"Don't lie to me Shai,what did she say?"

I look down,"She just said that she's going to have you back,no matter what."

He gets up from the bed and walks over to me.He kneels down in front of me,"Im not letting her hurt you,ok?"

I nod,"Yeah...."

He smiles a little and looks down at my bump.He kisses my bump.He looks back up at me,"Can I...talk to him?"

I brush my hands through his hair,"Of course Theo."

He smiles.

I lift my shirt up,over my bump.He kisses it again."Hey buddy.Your mommy and I love you so much.We can't wait to have you in our arms.Just five more months,and you're here."

I smile.

"Don't be so hard on your mom,"he continues."I don't want her in too much pain.I love you."

He kisses my bump one more time,then stands up.I put my shirt over my bump.He smiles down at me.

"Are you sure she didn't say anything else?Like a threat or anything?"he says.

I lace my fingers with his,"That's all she said Theo,its fine."

He nods.

__________________________

Theo p.o.v

I'm worried about Shai.Ruth actually can hurt her.If Shai gets hurt,I don't know what I'd do,especially if our baby died.

That's why Neil and Robert are letting us do the scenes with just Four and Tris today.I told them about Ruth,so they let us.

"Alright,we have to edit all these shots,take ten guys!"Neil yells.

Shai and I walk off set and go into my trailer.She plops herself down on the couch and sighs.I sit on the edge of the couch.

"Wake me up when we have to get back on set Theo,"she says,yawning.

I nod,"Sure thing love."

She smiles.

I smile back at her.

She starts sleeping.

__________________________

"Theo!"

I know that voice anywhere,Ruth.....

I start speed walking to my trailer.I left Shai alone because she was so peaceful in her sleep,I didn't want to wake her.She also gets cranky.

I feel someone grab my shoulders.The person turns me around.

It's none other than Ruth......

She smirks and moves her hands up to my chest.She then wraps her arms around my neck."Did you miss me Theo?"she says,seductively.