Ch.9:Vacation time

Shai p.o.v

Theo and I are going to go to England today.He wants to see his family again.He also wants them to meet me.Im excited to meet his family,and also because were going away from here.

Ever since the media released the video,paparazzi's have been outside of the hotel,they're all around.I can't even go shopping for my groceries,and for Theo's chips and sodas.

Rob and Neil called us.They told us that were still in the movie.Of course they would say that,they can't find anyone better to play our characters.They said that they're going to make me look like I'm not pregnant.My stunt double will be doing all the stunts.I wish I could do them,but remember when I said Theo was so overprotective?He won't let me.

I'm really nervous about meeting Theo's dad,Philip.Theo told me that his dad really liked Ruth,not me.

Theo's mom,Jane,on the other hand,appearantly loves me.Theo told me that she had been waiting for us to be together.He also told me that she's excited for Theo to become a dad.She wanted her youngest child to finally give her a grandkid.

"Theo!Hurry up!Miles and Ansel are going to help us out of the hotel!"I yell.

Theo didn't pack last night,when I told him,so he's barely doing it.

"I'm almost done!"he yells back.

I roll my eyes.I look out of the living room window.I look at the bottom and see hundreds of paparazzi's.They are really desperate to see me and Theo,that they camp out at night.

Miles and Theo talked to Jai.Theo came back with a small cut on his lip and his cheek a little bruised.I had asked Miles what happened,and he told me that,in his way,Jai was talking 'shit' about me,and Theo lunged at him and started punching him in the face.Then Jai started punching Theo.Judging by how Theo came back,I think Jai was hurt more.

He then told me that Jai wasn't over yet.Jai never told them why he did it,and who is a part of it.Thanks to him and whoever helped him,my life is ruined.

I hear my front door open and close.Zoë,Ansel,and Miles walk in.

"Hey guys,"I say,smiling.

They smile.

Zoë wraps her arms around me."Im going to miss you so much Shai!"

I wrap my arms around her too,"Ill see you at the Insurgent premiere."

"Yeah,but that's in a while,"she frowns.

I roll my eyes.

I give a hug to Miles and Ansel.They're like my brothers,so I'm going to miss them until we come back.

Theo comes into the living room.He gives a bro hug to Miles and Ansel.He gives Zoë a hug.

"Did you finish packing?"I ask him.

He wraps his arms around my waist,"I did."

I wrap my arms around his neck and smile.

I hear Zoë gag,"If you guys are going to kiss,tell me."

"We are,"I say.

I bring Theo's lips down to mine.

Zoë,Miles,and Ansel turn away.
__________________________

Theo p.o.v

I hold Shai close to me as we go down the elevator.She's really nervous about the paparazzi's.Luckily,Miles and Ansel are going to help us.

The elevator doors open.Shai let's out a shaky breath.

"It's ok Shai."I kiss her head,"We can do this,just ignore their questions and keep walking."

She nods.

Miles and Ansel get in front of us.Shai and I put our sunglasses and beanies on."You guys ready?"Ansel asks us.

We nod.

Miles pushes the doors open.The paparazzi turn around.When they see me and Shai,they start flashing their cameras.Shai looks down and tries to push past them.I move her in front of me and make sure no one closes in on her.Miles and Ansel push the paparazzi's trying to get too close.

As we pass,we hear lots of questions,

"Theo!Did you get Shailene pregnant on purpose?"

"Shailene!Why would you sleep with someone who was with someone else?"

Then one paparazzi steps in front of Shai.Shai jumps back.

"Shailene!"the paparazzi says,"Do you feel ashamed to be pregnant pretty young?Do you feel ashamed for sleeping with Theo while he was with Ruth?Are you a slut?"

That last question he asks,ticks me off,and I snap.I tell Ansel to grab Shai and take her to the limo.

Ansel nods and takes Shai.

I turn to the paparazzi that asked Shai that question,"How can you call her a slut?"

"She slept with someone a few years older than her and while he was with someone else."he shrugs."Seems pretty slutty to me."

Anger rushes inside me,and I punch him hard in the face.He stumbles back a bit and looks at me wide eyed.

"You do not call her a slut!"I yell through gritted teeth.

I feel someone grab my arm.I turn around and see Shai.She tugs on my arm,"Come on Theo,we have to go."

I follow her to the limo.We get in.The limo driver shuts the door.I look out the window and see all the paparazzi's trying to get a picture of Shai and I in the limo.The windows are tinted,so they can't.

Shai sighs,"Do they have to be so crazy?"

I shake my head,"They seriously have no life if they just follow celebrities around."

She laughs,"Seriously."

I see Miles and Ansel put our bags in the trunk.They slap the back of the limo.The driver gives a thumbs up and starts driving away.

I sigh and close my eyes.Shai leans her head on my shoulder.I move her onto my lap.She puts her head on my chest.I wrap my arms around her.

"Thank you Theo,"she says,"For keeping me away from them."

I put my lips on hers and kiss her softly.

"You're welcome,"I say.

She smiles and kisses my cheek.

Her eyes close and she starts falling asleep.

I close my eyes and try to go to sleep as well.

____________________________
A/N:So,I don't know the names of Theo's brothers and sisters,so I'm going to make them up.The name of his parents are real though,I did my research😏Anyways!!!Comment and vote!Bye!!!