Ch.25:Forgive and forget

Shai p.o.v

It's been a day now.I haven't talked to Theo.I don't think he wants to talk to me either.I probably hurt him by saying that I'm giving up our son.I just want what's best for my son,he can't be tossed around from me to Theo all the time,he has to have a home where he's loved,and has both parents to be there.

I'm eating my salad,when my phone starts ringing.I grab it and check the caller ID,it's Ruth........

I answer,

"Ruth,if you're going to insult me or something,please don't do it now."

"Actually,that's not what I want to say."

"Oh."

"I want to meet you Shailene.I have to talk to you about things."

I sigh,"If it's about Theo,I don't want to talk.He probably hates me now."

"I want to talk about him,and some other things."

"Alright,where?"

"Let's meet up at Olive Garden.I made a reservation already."

"Ok,Ill see you there I guess."

"Ok,thank you."

"Yeah,no problem."

I hang up.

To be honest,I don't want to talk to Ruth right now,or anybody.I just want to stay at my hotel room,and be comforted by my son.He's all I have right now anyways.Theo's gone,my mom hasn't talked to me,and everyone's busy filming.

I finish up my salad.I start getting ready for my meet up with Ruth.

__________________________

Ruth p.o.v

I walk into Olive Garden.I walk up to the reservation area.

The lady smiles at me,"Welcome to Olive Garden,how may I help you?"

I smile,"I made a reservation for two,under Kearney."

She taps her tablet.She nods,"I see.You have a table set,would you like to get taken there now?"

I nod.

She smiles and grabs two menus.She starts walking me to the table.

Once I reach the table,I sit.She places a menu in front of me,and the other on the other side from me.

She smiles at me and walks away.

I sit down,patiently,waiting for Shailene.

__________________________

I see Shailene.She sits down across from me.I smile at her.She smiles a little as well.

"Thank you for coming,"I say.

She nods,"Yeah."

I grab my menu and start looking at the orders.A lot of these look good,I might just get the chicken parm.

"So,"Shailene says,putting her menu down,"Why did you want to talk to me?"

I clear my throat,"I wanted to talk about everything with Theo."

She looks down,"What about him?"

"Shailene,Im very sorry that I ruined your relationship.I was so obsessed,that I made you want to give up your baby,"I say.

She looks up at me again.

"I want to make things right.This baby I'm having,isn't Theo's.We did have sex,but it wasn't intentional.I seduced him.I put a pill in his drink that makes him go dizzy.So he was trying to just be nice,but then I started leading him on.Im sorry.You shouldn't blame him,it was all me,"I explain.