Ch.37:Time to go

Shai p.o.v

Theo,Ashton,and I are finally going to board our plane to England.Neil wanted us to go on a private plane,since people are doing anything to get a picture of Ashton.I hate how they always want to get in my business,especially mine and Theo's love life.

Theo is putting our bags on the plane,Im holding Ashton,who's in his carrier,saying my goodbyes to everybody.

"Im going to miss you so much Shai!"Zoë yells,wrapping her arms around me.

I wrap one arm around her,since I'm carrying Ashton,"Ill see you during premiers Zoë,"I say.

She pulls away and leans down by Ashton's carrier.She pinches his cheek,"Im going to miss you too Ashton!Don't grow up too much."

Ashton wants to start crying.

I tap Zoë's shoulder.

She stands back up and walks away,"Ill see you when you come back!"

I smile,"You too!"

I say goodbye to everyone else as well,and by everyone else,I mean Ansel and Miles.

Neil walks over to me.He smiles at me and gives me a hug.I hug him back as well.

He pulls away,"Alright,I need to tell you and Theo something."

I nod,"Just tell me,Ill tell Theo."

He nods,"I need you guys to be extremely careful when you're in England.I just got some news,and it's pretty bad."

I frown,"Well,what is it?"

He sighs,closing his eyes,"Jai got out of jail.They only kept him in for a while.I already know that he's going to go after Zoë,so were having Miles stay with her at all times.As for you and Theo,I don't know what he's going to do,but I recommend that you and Theo don't leave eachother's sides,understand?"

I start getting worried,

Why now?

I nod,"Ok,we won't."

He nods,"Rob is going to send you guys the plans for the premiers, interviews, and talk shows."

I nod again,"Ok."

He puts a hand on my shoulder,"Be careful Shai,you and Theo both need to be careful."

I nod,"We will,don't worry."

He takes his hand off my shoulder,and walks away.

I turn around and start walking to the plane.

Theo walks over to me.He grabs Ashton's carrier and carries him to the plane.I walk beside him.

We get on the plane.Theo sets Ashton's carrier down,and takes him out.He carries Ashton close to his chest,as he sets the carrier down on the seat behind ours.

We sit down on our seats.Theo puts his seatbelt on,I put mine on as well.

"We'll be taking off soon,"the flight attendant speaks through the speakers,"Please make sure to have your seatbelts on and to remain seated at all times."

Theo pats Ashton's back,softly,trying to make him fall asleep.

"So,what did you and Neil talk about?"he asks.

I sigh,"He told me that Jai got out of jail,and that he's planning to go after Zoë again.He also told me that he might come after us,so we have to be careful."

Theo kisses Ashton's head,and wraps his free arm around my shoulders.I lean my head on his shoulder.

He kisses my head,"He's not going to touch you if I'm here."

I smile,"I love you."

"I love you too,Shai."

I look at Ashton,his eyes are wide open.He stares intently at me.

I smile and kiss his head,"I love you too Ash,both me and daddy."

He touches my face,and let's out a gurgle.

I kiss his tiny hand.

"We'll be taking off now,"the flight attendant says,through the speakers.

Theo starts smiling,"Time to go home."

I give Theo a kiss on his cheek.He turns his head to me and puts his lips on mine.

I smile,and pull away.I put my hand on his cheek,and look into his beautiful brown eyes,"Time to go home."

____________________________

A/N:So,I have some plans for this story in the future😏They're pretty good!Anyways!!!Comment and Vote!Bye!!!
~dezzy💖