Ch.29:The first kicks

Shai p.o.v

It's been a month now.I talk to Theo,but not much.I only talk to him when were on set.

I was holding on when he first woke up.I thought that maybe he would've remembered,but he didn't.So,Im moving on.He did too,he's with Ruth,and he thinks the baby she's having,is his.I still love Theo,don't get me wrong,but I'm moving on from that day he didn't remember,Im tired of waiting for him to remember.I just have to raise Ashton alone.

I've talked to Neil.He told me that I should just give up Ashton,since Theo doesn't remember.Ive thought about it,and I think that giving Ashton up,isn't the best idea.Id rather raise him on my own.

I'm just sitting in my trailer right now,rehearsing my scenes.I hear my door open.I look up and see Theo.He smiles at me.I give him a small smile,then look at my script again.

He sits down next to me.I don't really acknowledge him,until he grabs my script.

"Theo!Im trying to go over our scenes for tomorrow!"I yell,trying to get my script back.

He rolls his eyes and gives me my script.I stick my tongue out at him.

"Anyways,"he says,"How are you?We don't talk much anymore."

I shrug,"Im fine."

He nods.

I put my script down,"Theo?Did Ruth tell you anything?Like uhm....anything about your relationship?"

He shakes his head,"No,why?Does she have to?"

I shake my head,"No,I just uhm.....nevermind."

I lift my script up again and continue rehearsing.

Theo keeps looking at me curiously,"What's up with you Shai?"

"Nothing,"I say,"Just...having to raise a kid on my own,that's uh....pretty hard."

He puts his hand on my thigh,"Maybe you should find the right guy to help you raise him."

I look into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes,"Theo,do I have to keep telling you that I know who the father is?He just doesn't believe me."

Theo squeezes my thigh.He moves his hand to my bump.He looks into my eyes,"He believes you now."

I'm about to say something,but he puts his lips on mine.I move my hand into his hair.

I pull back and lean my forehead against his,"I remember Shai.I wouldn't want to forget my son,and beautiful girlfriend,forever."he says.

I smile and wrap my arms around him.He wraps his arms around me.

"I love you Shai,"he says.

"I love you too Theo,"I say.

He pulls back to look at me,"Can I talk to Ashton?"

I smile and nod.

He lifts my shirt up.He leans down by my belly,"Hey Ashton.Sorry that I forgot about you.Daddy was in an accident and he lost some of his memory.But I promise daddy won't forget again.I love you.I love you and mommy more than anything in the world."He kisses my stomach.When he moves away,I feel a kick,right where Theo left the kiss.

I smile.

I feel another kick.I grab Theo's hand and place it on my bump,where I felt the kick.

He looks at me,confused,"Shai?"

I smile at him,"Just wait."

Theo sits patiently.

After a while,I feel a kick,right where Theo's hand is.

Theo starts smiling,"Did he just kick?"

I nod,"He kicked for you Theo."

He smiles and wraps his arms around me.I do the same.

"I can't wait for Ashton to be here,"he says.

"Me too,"I say.

____________________________
A/N:YAY!THEO REMEMBERED!Comment and Vote!Bye!!!
~dezzy💖