Ch.17:It is......

Shai p.o.v

Now I'm three months.This baby is killing me!I can barely walk around,I have even more morning sickness,mood swings,and I am eating a lot!I can't even take it anymore.Just wait until I get even bigger.

Neil told the media that he lied about me and Theo,now the paparazzi have been camping out again.Theo and I went out once,and we got swarmed by paparazzi.One nudged me on my stomach.Theo almost went crazy.Instead of doing that,he held me in front of him and pushed away any paparazzi near me.

My mom stopped calling.I feel ashamed of myself for not answering her calls.Maybe it was Tanner,my brother,who was calling,and I didn't answer.She just hurt my feelings so much when she visited me.I couldn't believe she slapped me,and wanted me to get rid of my baby.I just wanted her support,nothing else.

Tomorrow,we start filming for Allegiant.Were doing the first part.Im excited,except I can't do anything cool.

Neil apologized for all the crazy things he's done.I still haven't forgiven him,neither has Theo.Do you really think I'd forgive someone who told me to get an abortion,and tried to destroy mine and Theo's relationship,so easily?He's been nicer actually,but I'm not one of those people that forgive because you are being nicer to them than before.I forgive when I notice that you are actually worth my forgiveness.Neil is getting there.

Today is my first pregnancy appointment.They might even tell us what gender it is.

Theo is really excited.He couldn't even sleep last night because he couldn't wait for today.So instead of him just looking at the ceiling last night,he was singing to me.I told him that he didn't have to,but he wanted to.He use to sing.He also knows how to play some instruments,and he sounds amazing.I kind of stayed up all night as well,just to listen to his voice.

He even sang to the baby.He put his chin on top of my bump and sang to it.I couldn't stop smiling.

"Shai!Are you almost ready?!"Theo yells from the living room.

"I just got out of the shower!"I yell back.

I see his head poke through the bedroom door,"Barely?"he asks.

"Yes Theo!"I walk over to him and open the door.He almost falls.I laugh.

He raises an eyebrow,"You think that's funny?"

I nod,"Very."

I walk over to the bed.I sit down on it.

Theo walks over to me.He kneels down in front of me.He looks up at me and points at my stomach.

I move my towel away from my stomach.Theo puts his hands on the sides of my stomach.He kisses the top of it softly.I smile down at him.

He looks up at me and smiles back.

I brush my hands through his hair,"Theo,can I change now so we can go?"

He nods and stands up.

I wrap my towel around myself.He walks out of the room.

I close the door and start getting ready.

__________________________

"Ms.Woodley and Mr.James.How may I help you?"the nurse whispers to us.

She wants Theo and I to go unnoticed,so she's whispering.Were just wearing our beanies and sunglasses as a disguise.I don't know if anybody will recognize us,I hope not.

"We have an appointment,"Theo whispers to her,"Under the name Taptiklis."

The nurse nods.She types something on her computer."Oh yes,I see.Your doctor is Mr.Rivera.We'll have someone call you in soon.Just take a seat over there."

She points to the waiting area.

Theo nods.

He wraps his arm around my waist.We walk over to the waiting area.We sit down on a chair and wait.

I look around and see a lot of little kids running around.I see some mothers and fathers playing with their children.I smile and start imagining a life like that with Theo.We could just be a normal family,living a normal life,no paparazzi,no drama,just.......a happy,normal life.

Theo puts his hand on my thigh,"What are you thinking about Shai?"

I shake my head,"Nothing."

He squeezes my thigh,"Really?"

I nod.

He nods,but keeps his hand on my thigh.

I start playing with my hands for no reason.Sometimes,if I'm nervous or bored,I play with my hands.Right now,Im both nervous and bored.

"Taptiklis?"

Theo and I stand up.

A doctor smiles at us.He waves us over.

Theo and I walk over to him.

He shakes Theo's hand,"Hello Mr.James,Im your doctor,Rivera."

Theo nods his head at him.

He shakes my hand as well,"Ms.Woodley."

I smile at him.

He leads us over to a room.

He sits on his chair."Ms.Woodley,lay down on the bed please."

I walk over to the bed.I lie down on it.Theo sits on a chair beside the bed.

"Ok,"Doctor River says,"Let's see what we have here."He pulls out a clipboard from inside his coat."You are three months now,right?"

I nod.

"Ok,I think we should be able to see the gender of the baby.Depends on the way it's facing.I'll try to get an all around image to try and find the gender."

I nod.

He puts his clipboard back into his coat.He moves over to a machine."This is an ultrasound machine.We can hear your baby's heartbeat.The ultrasound also has a screen here so we can see your baby."He picks up a wand looking thing."This is a part of the ultrasound machine as well.It let's us hear your baby's heartbeat and it transfers the image of your baby onto the screen.Just call it a part of the ultrasound.Its kind of just a recorder."

I nod.

I look over to Theo.He has a huge smile on his face.

"Alright,"Doctor Rivera says,"Let's get started.Ms.Woodley,if you could lift up your shirt please."

I lift my shirt up,exposing my bump.

He spreads a cold jelly substance on the lower part of my stomach."This is going to allow us to see the image more clearly."

I nod.

He turns the ultrasound machine on.He moves closer to the bed and looks at the screen.He moves the wand on his hand."Ok,its working."

He places the wand on the part of my stomach with the jelly.He starts moving the wand around.

After a while of moving the wand around,we start to hear thumping.Doctor Rivera smiles,"That's your baby's heartbeat."

I look over to Theo and see him smiling.He grabs my hand and laces our fingers together.He kisses the top of my hand.

"Alright,"Doctor River says,"Let's see if we can find the gender."

He looks at the screen and points at it,"This whole thing here,that's your baby.Now I'm trying to find what gender it is,but I can't get a good shot."

I look up at the screen.

"Ah!There it is!Would you two like to know the gender?"he asks.

I look over to Theo.He nods.

I look back over to Doctor Rivera,"Yes please."

He smiles,"You are having........"

__________________________

A/N:What gender!!!!????😱I was going to say it,but I'm going to leave it on a cliffhanger until the next chapter.I want you to guess what gender I chose.😏I'm leaving it like that for now,because I want to work on Fourtris Wrong Turn.Anyways!!!Comment and Vote!Bye!!!
~dezzy💖