Ch.10:Father drama

Shai p.o.v

Were finally getting onto our private plane Neil rented for Theo and I.He wanted us to be alone because of all the bad publicity were getting.I just want this to be over.Im tired of having people calling me a 'slut' .Most of our fans are defending us,at least that's what Zoë told me.She said she was on Instagram and she saw that someone posted something about me.She saw that it was about all this.The person was saying things about me,and our fans were telling that person off,like really bad.Im grateful for that.

I look out the window as the plane starts to take off.

Once were in the air,I relax into the seat.Theo laces our fingers together.I smile at him.

I stare in awe of how high up we are.Everything looks beautiful from up here.

"I'm guessing you love riding on planes?"Theo asks.

I nod,"Everything looks so beautiful from up here."

He smiles.

Zoë told me to call her when our plane lands.She wants to make sure we get there safe.I told her I would,if I don't forget.

For her vacation,she's going to Florida with Miles.They both want to go to Disneyworld.I was mad because they had never told me.Instead of saying something to make me not be mad,she rubbed it in my face.So I was mad for about two days.

I stare down at my belly.You can't even notice that I'm pregnant yet.If you look really close,you could barely see my bump.

As I look at it,I remember that we're going to have to leave our baby somewhere when we film Allegiant part two.

"Theo?"

He turns his head to me,"Yes?"

"Where are we going to leave our baby while we film the second part of Allegiant?"

He looks down at my belly then back up at me,"I don't know.I guess we'll figure that out later."

I nod.

He looks down at my belly again.I see him smile.

I look out the window again.Ive been in planes before,but I just love how everything looks from up here.

I turn my head back to Theo.He's still looking at my belly.He has been staring at it for the past five minutes."Theo?"I say,snapping my fingers in front of his face.

He blinks and rubs his eyes,"What?"

"You kept looking at my stomach for the past five minutes,"I say.

He scratches the back of his neck,"Yeah,sorry.I just uhm...was daydreaming."

I smile,"About?"

He looks down at my stomach again,"Our baby."

I love when he says that,'our baby'.It just amazes me how I'm having Theo James's baby,and how he's my boyfriend.I never really saw that in my future.

I blush and kiss his cheek.

He smiles at me.
__________________________

The plane lands.Theo let's go of my hand to take his seatbelt off.I take mine off as well.

We get our bags and start getting off the plane.

We walk into the airport.Theo wraps his arm around my waist as he looks for his mom.

"Theo!"

We turn our heads and see a lady coming towards us.She has a huge smile plastered on her face.I think that's Theo's mom because they look so much alike.