Ch.30:Baby supplies

Theo p.o.v

Shai and I are going baby shopping today.She's due in two months.Im excited for Ashton's arrival.I have always wanted to have a child,and now I am,with Shai.

Speaking of which,next month,we start going on our vacation.We have finished filming the first part of Allegiant.The month that Shai is suppose to be due,were going to have to come back to film part two,do premiers,talk shows,and interviews.

"Theo?Is your head still hurting?"Shai asks,putting her shoes on.

I brush my hair back,"No,it did start hurting a little yesterday,but I'm fine."

She nods.

Ever since the accident,my head has been hurting nonstop.I have to take Advil every once in a while.

I finish up getting ready.Shai is done as well.She's staring at her bump in the mirror.

I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her from behind,placing my hands on top of her bump.She places her hands on top of mine.

"I love you Shai,"I say.

She tilts her head to look up at me,"I love you too,Theo."

__________________________

Were at Babies R Us right now.Were looking for some clothes for Ashton.Shai also wants to buy some stuff for his room,and some toys.

People recognize Shai and I.The good thing is that they don't bother us.Shai's relieved because of that.

I'm pushing the cart,as Shai looks around.She hasn't put anything in the cart,since she's trying to find things that have to do with nature.I don't mind,but I want him to have a few crazy things that I like.

"Shai!"I groan,"Can you just get stuff already?"

She rolls her eyes,"I want something nice Theo,not just anything."

I roll my eyes.

We keep walking.

I lace my fingers with Shai's.She smiles at me.

Shai looks at the clothes.She picks up some plain white undershirts.She grabs three of them and puts them in the cart.She grabs some socks as well.

"I really never thought I would be shopping for baby supplies at this age,"she says,lifting up another undershirt."I actually never thought I would find the love of my life doing a movie."

I smile at her,"Well now were going to be a family."

She smiles at me.

She picks up another undershirt,"Awww!Theo!This one is so cute!"

I push the cart forward.I go up behind her and look at the undershirt.It says 'Daddy's little look alike'.

Shai looks up at me,"Should we get it?"

I kiss her head,"Only if you want to."

She smiles and puts it in the cart.We keep walking down the aisle.

Shai puckers her lips and taps her chin,"Do you think they have one for moms?"

I shrug,"They should."

She nods and keeps walking down the aisle.She looks at more undershirts.She picks one up.She smiles,"Found one."

I go up behind her,"What does it say?"

She lifts it up more so I can see it.It says,'Mommy's baby boy.'

"It's not much,"she says,"But he is my little baby."