Ch.22:Give your heart a break

Shai p.o.v

I wake up,my cheeks dried up with tears.I get out from bed and go into the restroom.I look in the mirror.I look terrible.

My eyes are red and puffy.My cheeks are covered in tear stains.Just by looking at myself,I want to start crying again.I don't want to think about Theo right now,I need to focus on work.

I wet my face a couple of times.I look in the mirror again.The tear stains are gone,but my eyes are still red and puffy.

I groan and walk out of the restroom.I walk into my room and start getting ready for work.

As I'm looking through my closet,I hear my phone ring.I look over to it.I walk over to it and look at the caller ID,it's Ansel.

I pick it up and answer it,

"Hello?"

"Hey Shai,you ok?I heard about Theo and all."

"Yeah....I'm fine,don't worry.

"Ok.Ill see you on set."

"Yeah,bye."

I end the call.

I pick out my sweats and one of Theo's shirts.His scent is still on it.

I can't think of Theo right now.Get it together Shai.

I need to wear one of his shirts because they fit over my bump.

I slip my shirt off.I look down at my bump.I smile,"Hey buddy.Daddy isn't here right now,but maybe you'll see him on set.Im pretty sure he's going to want to talk to you."

I slip Theo's shirt on.I take my current pants off.I put on my sweats.

I brush my hair and grab my sunglasses.I grab my beanie,coat,and phone from the living room.I walk out of the room,heading to work.

__________________________

I go into my trailer.I set my things down on the couch.I take my beanie and sunglasses off.I look in my mirror and fix my hair.

Zoë walks in.She smiles at me,"Hey Shai."

I smile at her from the mirror,"Hey Zoë."

"Where's Theo?Didnt he come with you?"she says.

I shake my head,"We got in a little fight yesterday,its nothing."

"I know about it Shai,but he said that he was going to come with you anyways.He still isn't here yet,"she says.

I turn around to face her,"He usually gets here on time."

She nods,"Well,we need to start filming anyways.Come on,we'll just have to do the scenes that don't include him."

I nod.

She walks over to me and gives me a hug.

She pulls back.I loop my arm with hers.We walk out of my trailer and get on set.

"Alright!Since Theo isn't here,were doing the scene where Tris receives her mother's diary from David."Robert yells."Places everyone!"

I get into my place and get into character.

"And...action!"

__________________________

Theo p.o.v

I wake up to the sun shining on my face.I turn around,but don't see Shai next to me,instead,I see Ruth.

RUTH?!

I shoot up from the bed and take the covers off of me.I look down and see that I'm completely naked.I grab my boxers,pants,and shirt.I put them on quickly.I grab my car keys.

Why did I sleep with Ruth?I would never do something like that.Now what do I do?Shai will never forgive me for this,ever.

"Where are you going?"

I turn around and see Ruth rubbing her eyes.

"I'm leaving,"I say,heading for the door.

"Theo wait!"she yells.She runs in front of me."Dont go!We can stay here and have fun!"

I move away from her,"I can't Ruth,I'm with Shai and I need to get to work."

She grabs onto my arm,"Baby-"

I yank my arm away from her,"Dont call me that Ruth,and stay the fuck away from me."

"I can't-"I cut her off,

I turn around and face her,"Listen closely Ruth,I don't love you,and I never will again.I am in love with Shailene Diann Woodley,and nothing will change that.Get out of my life Ruth,forever."

With that,I walk out of her hotel room.

__________________________

I'm sitting in Shai's trailer.I have to tell her what happen between me and Ruth.Im ready for it,a little.

I hear her door open.I see her walk in.She jumps back when she sees me.She closes her eyes and sighs,"You scared the crap out of me."she says.

I smile a little,"Sorry."

"It's ok."she says.She sits on the couch across from the one I'm sitting on.She kicks off her shoes."Why are you here so late?We were looking for you."

Great,she's finally comfortable with me,and now I have to tell her the bad news.She's definitely going to hate me now.

"There's something I have to uhm....tell you Shai,"I say.

She nods"What is it?"

I sigh,"I went to the bar yesterday when you left me.I don't know what happen,but Ruth did something.This morning I woke up next to Ruth,and we were both naked.Shai,Ruth and I slept together.Im sorry."

She bites her lip,trying to hold back tears."Why?"she says.I see a tear roll down her cheek,"Why would you do this to me Theo?"

I want to start crying as well.I hurt Shai too many times already,and now I hurt her again.

"Please don't cry Shai,"I say.

She shakes her head and closes her eyes,"Get out."

I get up and walk over to her.I kneel down in front of her,"Shai please-"

"Get out Theo!"she yells,pointing at the door.

"I am not leaving until we talk about this."I say.

"There's nothing to talk about,"she says,avoiding my gaze,"Not anymore."

I let a tear slip,"Shai,please.I can't live without you.I need you please."

She gets up from the couch and walks into the restroom that's in here.She locks the door.

I look down and start crying silently.I know I'm not going to get Shai back,she'll never forgive me.

__________________________

Ruth p.o.v

Yes!I knew it!This plan is perfect!All I have to do now is tell Theo that I'm pregnant.Poor Shailene,I almost feel bad for her.Im just happy that Theo is already mine.

____________________________
A/N:😭I WILL KILL RUTH!Anyways!!!Comment and vote!Bye!!!
~dezzy💖