Ch.7:Publicity

Shai p.o.v

"And?"Zoë asks.

Zoë told me that Theo went to talk to Neil.I really hope that it went well.I don't understand how one little thing,can make a huge impact on your life.

"And?"I say,"He said we would be fired if......"

"If?"

I sigh,"If I didn't get an abortion."

Zoë's eyes go wide,"Neil told you to get an abortion?!I swear that guy will be dead in the next hour!"

I start to cry again.How could he say that?This child has a right to live.Even though it isn't born yet,that doesn't mean it's not alive.

"Shai,dont cry!"Zoë says,wrapping her arms around me.

"I'm sorry,"I say,wiping my tears,"I just don't know how Neil could say that."

"I know!I wasn't kidding about killing him,"she says.

I laugh.

She smiles,"Good,Theo would kill me if he saw you crying."

I laugh again,"Thanks Zoë."

She nods,"Anytime!"

I hear the front door slam hard.Theo walks in,his face red.He's breathing heavily.He sits down on the couch and starts rubbing his face with his hands.

"What happen with Neil?"Zoë asks,sitting next to me.

"I gave him a suggestion."Theo says,"I thought that maybe they could make it seem like you're not pregnant,and you could still do the movie,but no stunts.He said no and said the only thing we can do,is get an abortion.I don't want to get rid of our baby Shai,I don't want to."

I scoot over to him and lean my head on his shoulder,"Were not going to."

He nods.

"Ok,"Zoë says,"We need to know who told him about you guys.Anybody in mind?"

I try to think of anybody that hates me,only one pops into my head,Ruth....

"Ruth,"Theo and I say.

"Ruth?As in Ruth Kearney?"Zoë says.

We nod.

"How did she find out?"she asks.

I shrug.

"I guess we could say she's a-"Zoë gets cut off by her phone ringing.

She picks it up.She unlocks her phone and her eyes go wide,"Oh no."

"Zoë?What?"I say.

"I think you should see this,"she says,handing her phone to me.

I grab it and see what she was looking at.Its an email.I click the email and see that it's a video.I click it.

The video starts.It looks like this person is looking through a window.The person puts the camera up and I see two figures in a bed.They're having.....sex?I look closer and clamp a hand over my mouth.Its me and Theo!That's me and Theo!What crazy person did this?

I drop her phone and get up,running to the restroom.I hear Theo ask Zoë for her phone.

As soon as I reach the restroom,I vomit in the toilet.

When I finish,I flush the toilet and lean my head against the wall.I start to cry,why would someone try to ruin my life?
__________________________

Theo p.o.v

"Oh my god!Theo it's online now!"Zoë yells.

I saw the video.It was of me and Shai having sex.I don't know what this person wants,but I can't believe that he or she would go that far.