Ch.38:Welcome home

Theo p.o.v

Our plane just landed.I stayed up during the whole flight,taking care of Ashton.He kept crying nonstop.Shai volunteered to help,but I told her to rest.She slept most of the plane ride,she only woke up to feed Ashton.One of the worst parts is that I was changing Ashton,and he peed on me.Shai sat somewhere else,until I cleaned myself up.

I press a kiss to Shai's cheek.

She groans,"What?"

I smile,"Were here,love."

She smiles and stretches her arms out.She sits up and takes Ashton from my arms.She stands up and walks over to Ashton's carrier,which is behind us.She sets him in and lifts it up.I stand up and grab mine and her bags from the top compartment.She walks out of the plane.I follow her.

When we get off,I see Claire and Marie standing at the end of the plane.

Marie starts smiling.She opens her arms,running towards Shai,"Auntie Shai!"

Shai smiles,"Hey Marie!"

Marie hugs Shai's leg.She smiles up at her,"Mommy told me you're going to live with Uncle Theo!"

"Yeah,I am,"Shai says.

Marie looks at Ashton's carrier.She frowns,"What's in there?"

Shai laughs,"This is your little cousin,Ashton."

Marie smiles,"You and Uncle Theo had a baby!"

Shai nods,"Do you want to see him?"

Marie nods,jumping up and down,excitedly,"Pwease!"

Shai pats her head,"Lets wait until we get in the car."

Marie nods,"Ok!"

Claire walks over to Shai and hugs her,"Welcome back Shailene."

Shai,tries to,hug her as well,"Im glad to be back."

Claire pulls away.

Mark,Claire's husband,comes over to us.

He smiles at Shai,"Nice to see you again,Shailene."

Shai smiles,"Thank you."

He walks over to me and gives me a bro hug,"Theo!How've you been?"

"Really good,"I say.

He smiles,"So I heard you and Shailene are getting married."

I smile,"Yeah,we are."

He claps me on my shoulder,"Nice man.Anyways,what do you need help with?"

I point at the storage part of the plane,"I need help getting all of Ashton's stuff."

He nods,"Got it.Oh!By the way,we set up his room.You said light green,with white dots right?"

I nod,"Did you do the dark green leaves?"

He nods,"Got it covered brother.Everything is nature themed,since you said Shailene is a nature type of girl."

I nod,"Yeah,thanks for the help."

He nods his head at me and walks over to the storage part of the plane.He starts getting Ashton's things.

"Come on Uncle Theo!"I hear Marie yell.

I look over to them,and see that they are already entering the airport.I run over to them.

Shai laughs a little.

I laugh as well.

__________________________

Were in Claire's car,heading over to my home.I can't wait for Shai to see Ashton's room.She told me before that she wanted his room to be nature themed,which is exactly what I did.

Claire is driving.Im sitting in the front,Ashton's carrier is strapped in the middle,Marie is sitting on one side,on her car seat,and Shai on the other.Mark went in his own car.

"Aww!Auntie Shai,he's so cute!"Marie coos.

Shai smiles.

"He looks a lot like Uncle Theo!But he looks nice with your eyes Auntie Shai,"Marie says.

Shai pinches Marie's cheek,"Thank you."

Marie smiles,"You're welcome."

"So Shai,"Claire says,"Where do you think of having your wedding?"

Shai shrugs,"I want to have it here,since everything is so pretty."

Claire smiles,"I think we should have it by the lake.It would be a beautiful background."

Shai smiles,"Ok,why not?"

Claire squeals,"This is going to be exciting!"

__________________________

Claire parks the car in my driveway.I get out,and run over to Shai's side,opening the door for her.She gets out.I unbuckle Ashton's carrier,and take it out.I peek a look at Ashton,he's still sleeping.

Shai looks at my house and gasps,"I never thought your house would be this huge!"

I chuckle,"This is just the beginning,love."

Claire smiles at us,"Ill see you guys tomorrow.Mom wants us all to meet at the house."

We nod.

She pulls out of the driveway,and drives away.

Mark dropped off Ashton's things already,so they're in my house.

I lace my fingers with Shai's,and walk to the front door.I open the door.We walk in.

Shai looks around.

My home is three stories.The staircase is spiral.When you walk into my house,on the left is the living room,on the right is the kitchen.There's a hallway in the front,that has a restroom,and the laundry room at the end.In the laundry room,is a door,leading to the backyard,which has a pool,and a mini playground I had my brothers set up.

Upstairs,first floor,is the other restroom,and guest rooms.On the second floor,is more guest rooms.On the third floor,are mine and Shai's master bedroom,with a master restroom in it,Ashton's room,his playroom,which I also had my brothers set up,and one last guest room.

Shai looks at Ashton and grabs his tiny hand.She smiles at him,"Welcome home,baby."

____________________________
A/N:Comment and Vote!Bye!!!
~dezzy💖