Ch.32:It's too early

Shai p.o.v

I shoot up from bed and hold onto my belly.I start getting a pain.

Contraction.......

It's too early to have Ashton,he's due next month......

I shake Theo awake.He groans,"Go to sleep Shai."

"No Theo!I think I'm going into labor,"I say,gritting my teeth.

I feel water trickle down my legs.

Theo shoots up from bed,"Wait,he's not due until next month."

"We have to go to the hospital now!"I yell,feeling another contraction coming.

Theo jumps out of bed and throws on some sweats,and a shirt.He puts his shoes on.

He comes over to my side.He carries me bridal style.He grabs a blanket and covers me with it.He kisses my head,"Just hang in there Shai."

I clutch onto my belly.I start yelling,due to how much pain this is giving me.

He runs out of the hotel room,heading to the hospital.

__________________________

Theo runs into the hospital.A nurse sees us.She comes over to us.I notice that it's Marissa,from Disneyland.

"Shai,Theo!What's going on?"she says.

"Shai's going into labor,"Theo says.

Marissa runs away.She comes back with a gurney.

"I thought she wasn't due until next month?"Marissa says.

"So did we,"Theo says,putting me on the gurney.

"I think you're going to need an emergency c-section Shai,"Marissa says.

I look at Theo wide-eyed,"No!No!No!I don't want to!Theo!I don't want to!"I start crying.

Theo leans down and kisses me.

He pulls back and brushes my hair back,"You have to Shai,do it for Ashton."

I start shaking my head,"No!No!"

Marissa leans down by me,"Shai,if you don't have a c-section right now,your baby might die.He's decided to come out early."

I look at Theo again.He looks at me with sympathy,"I love you,"he says.

I give him a weak smile,"I love you too."

Marissa pushes me away and starts leading me to a room.

Here we go..........

__________________________

Theo p.o.v

It's been about an hour now.Im guessing they haven't finished with Shai.

I put my head into my hands and grip my hair,tight.

What if Ashton doesn't make it?What'll happen?

"Theo!"

I look up and see Claire,my sister.I stand up and run over to her.She wraps her arms around me.

I start to cry a little on her shoulder.She pats my back,"Just let it out Theo,let it out."

We sit down on the chairs in the waiting room.She rubs my back,"Everything's going to be ok.Your baby will be ok.Shai will be ok."

I nod,but tears still stream down my face.

I see Marissa walking towards me.I shoot up from my chair and go over to her."How is she?What happen?"I ask.