Ch.46:Welcome back!

Shai p.o.v

I am so excited to finally see my Divergent family again.It's been one whole month without them,and I miss them like hell.I miss all of Miles's hilarious jokes,how Ansel always hangs out with Theo and I,how Zoë and I go out together,I miss everything.

Right now,Mark is driving us to the airport.Claire and Marie are coming with us.We had already said our goodbyes to Theo's family.

I'm going to miss them so much.Theo's family is more of my family as well.They are so loving and caring,it's the type of family anybody would want.

They are more of a family to me than my actual family is,well,except for Tanner.

Tanner is actually the only person that is there for me from my family's side right now.My mom didn't care,my dad is gone,Tanner is the only one that has stood by me.

And I'm thankful for that.

"Ok,were here,"Mark says.

"Yay!"Marie tugs on my shirt,"This is my first time on a plane auntie Shai!"

I clap my hands together, smiling, "Thats awesome,Marie!Its really fun,don't worry."

She smiles.

Ashton smiles and kicks his feet.

I look down at him,"Are you happy that cousin Marie is coming with us?"

He laughs and puts his hand in his mouth.

I smile and tickle his stomach.He kicks his feet again.

Ashton really likes Marie.She always makes him laugh and smile.She's also been the only cousin that has spent a lot of time with him.Makayla and Brent also spent time with him,but not as much as Marie.

"Mommy!Lets go!"Marie yells.

"I'm coming!Im coming!"Claire says.

Everyone gets out of the car,except for me,Marie,and Ashton.

Claire opens the back door and takes Marie out of her carseat.

Mark goes to the trunk to get our bags out.

Theo opens the door from my side.He smiles at me,"You ready,love?"

I smile and nod,"Yeah."

He puts his hand out for me to take.I grab onto it.He lifts me up.I step out of the car.

Once I'm out of the car,he reaches inside to get Ashton.

He unbuckles the seatbelt from the carrier.He turns the carrier around,making it face him.He smiles at Ashton,"Hey buddy.Mommy and daddy have to go back to work now,so that means that we have to go on a plane ride again."

Ashton smiles and laughs.He puts his hand up and touches Theo's face.

Theo smiles and kisses Ashton's cheek.

He takes him out of the car.

I shut the car door.

We walk into the airport.Claire and Marie are sitting on some chairs.Marie is playing with Claire's phone.

Claire looks up and sees us.She smiles,"There you guys are.You took a while."

Theo rolls his eyes,"It wasn't that long."

Claire laughs,"Ok."

Theo turns to me."Shai,can you get Ashton?Im going to go help Mark with the bags."

I nod.I get the carrier from his hold.

"Thanks love."He kisses my cheek,"Ill be right back."

I nod.