Ch.48:Good morning america

Shai p.o.v

I wake up to my alarm blaring.I sigh and reach my arm out to shut it off.

I slam my hand on the shut off button.It automatically stops.

But that's when I start to hear crying.

Ashton...

I sigh again and sit up from the bed.I stretch my arms out.

Theo is still sound asleep beside me.He must be really tired,because he's snoring,and he only snores when he's tired out.

He looks so adorable when he's sleeping,younger too.I don't want to wake him up,but I have to.We have to go on Good Morning America today,which is at 6:30 am.So guess what time it is right now?

5:00 am.

It's a long drive to where we're headed,thats why we have to wake up early.

I get out of bed and walk out of our room.I walk down the hall to Ashton's room.

Neil booked Theo and I a hotel with two bedrooms,so Ashton can have his own room.

I open the door to Ashton's room and walk in.He's squirming around in his crib,still crying.I walk over to his crib.When he sees me,he starts crying,softly.I lift him up and lean him against my shoulder.His crying turns into whimpering.

I kiss his head,"Its ok,baby,mommy's got you."

I walk out of his room.I go down the hall,back to mine and Theo's room.

I walk into our room.Theo is now sprawled out all over the bed.He's laying flat on his back,with his arms and legs stretched out.He's still snoring loudly.

I roll my eyes,"Daddy should just keep the whole bed to himself,"I look at Ashton,who is sucking on his hand,"Right,Ash?"

He gurgles.

I laugh and kiss his cheek.

I walk over to the bed,beside Theo.I poke his cheek,"Theo..."

He moves his hand to his cheek,and scratches it,then he puts it back down again.

This time,I put my finger on his lips,"Theooo..."

He smiles.

"If you wake up,Ill give you a kiss for one whole minute,"I whisper,into his ear.

"One whole minute?"he mumbles.

"Mhm..."I say.

He opens his eyes,and looks into mine,"You're lying..."

I smile and start laughing,"Yes,Im lying.Now get up.We have to get ready for Good Morning America."

He groans,"Shai!"

I roll my eyes and pat his bare chest,"Come on,Theo.We can't be late.Claire is going to come take care of Ashton in a little,so we have to leave when she gets here."

He turns his head to my side of the bed.He looks at my alarm clock.His eyes go wide,"Five in the morning,Shai?!"

I nod,"Come on."

He covers his face with his hands,groaning,"You know I'm not a morning person,like you are."

I shrug,"This is our life,we have to wake up early.Now come on."

He sits up,"Fine..."

I smile,"Good."

He puts his arms out,"Let me carry Ashton."

I smile and put Ashton out so Theo can grab him.

Theo grabs Ashton and lifts him up.Ashton smiles and kicks his feet.