Ch.47:Seeing the family again

Theo p.o.v

Shai and I are on our way to the hotel were staying in.I rented a jeep,since mine is back in London.

Shai is sitting in the back with Ashton.Zoë is in her car,in front of us.Claire and Marie are in their own rented car behind us.

"Do you think Neil is going to get right into business when we get there?"Shai asks.

I look at her from the mirror.She's smiling at Ashton,who's in his carrier.I shrug,"Maybe.You know him...business,business,and business.Hopefully he won't.I want to be able to have everyone see Ashton,and you know,catch up with them,talk about life."

Shai laughs,"Life Theo?Life?"

I look at her from the mirror again.Her eyes meet mine.She raises an eyebrow,"Well?"

I shake my head,"You know what I mean."

She laughs again,"I know,I know."

As I drive,I look at my mirror to sneak peeks at my beautiful family.Shai is playing with Ashton's hands,making him laugh.

"How's my little boy doing?"I ask.

Shai smiles,"He is doing great."She pinches Ashton's cheek."I think he's really excited to see everyone again."

I smile,"Good."

I turn my attention back to the road.Zoë exits the freeway.I follow her.I turn around,just a bit,to make sure Claire is behind me.

Sure enough,she is.

Ashton lets out a loud gurgle.

Shai laughs,"You want attention,don't you,Ash?"

I can tell Ashton is smiling right now.He always smiles every time Shai talks to him.When I talk to him,he always laughs.

Shai smiles.She leans into the carrier,giving Ashton a kiss.

Ashton lets out another gurgle.

"Are we almost there yet?"Shai asks.

I shrug.I turn my head and look out my window.Were close to the hotel now,since there are lots of buildings.I look back at the road,"I think we're almost there."

"Good.I really want to see everyone again,"Shai says.

"Me too,"I say.

__________________________

"Ok,Neil already has your guy's room key.Claire is going to stay in another room.Neil also has her room key."Zoë explains.

Shai and I nod.

We just arrived at the hotel.Zoë is taking us to where Neil and the rest of the cast is.Claire is a little far behind because she's carrying Marie.

"Ok,here we are!"Zoë yells,pushing two doors open.I think this room is a conference room.

We walk in.The entire cast is there,talking.They turn their attention to us.

Shai smiles and waves,"Hey guys."

They all break into smiles,"Shai!Theo!"

They come over to us.Miles and Ansel pat my back.

"Nice to see you guys again,"Ansel says.

"Aww!Good to see you guys too!"Shai says.She gives them both a hug.

"What about me?" Keiynan says,walking over to us.

Shai smiles,"You too."

He laughs.

Shai gives him a hug,once he reaches us.

"Where's Maggie?"Shai asks.

"Oh,she's coming in a bit,"Zoë says,"She had gone back to her room to get some sleep.She said she was jet lagged."

Shai nods,"Ok."

"Shailene Woodley,Theo James,and Ashton Taptiklis."

We turn around and see Neil.He smiles and walks over to us.

"Hey Neil,"Shai says.

"You guys ready to get back to business?"he asks.

We nod.

"Alright,come on,"he says.

He walks over to the couch that's in here.We follow him.

We all sit down.

I set Ashton's carrier down beside the couch,next to where I'm sitting.

"Ok,about the premieres,those will happen in probably a week."Neil says,"First,you guys are going to do talk shows.You're going to go on Good Morning America,then you're going to go on Jimmy Fallon.Then you're going to fly back to Atlanta,and you're going to do YouTube interviews.Then that's when premieres start.First one is here,in LA.Next one is in London.Then the next is in Mexico.And Rob will tell me the rest later.I think that's about it.Any questions?"

"I have a question,"Shai says.

"Yes?"Neil says.

"Claire will be going on all these trips with us,right?"she asks.

Neil nods,"You guys told me Ashton needs someone to watch him,someone who you can trust,so Claire is going everywhere you are going."

I smile,"Thanks Neil."

He pats my shoulder,"No problem,Theo."

He stands up and pulls three keys out of his pocket.He hands two to Shai,"These are your room keys.Ill give your sister her's."

Shai takes them,"Ok."

Neil smiles at Ashton and walks away.

"I guess we should go to our room now,"Shai says.

I nod,"Lets go."

__________________________

Shai opens the door to our hotel room.We walk in.I throw our bags on the floor,by the door.She sets Ashton's carrier down,and takes him out.

I look around the hotel room.The living room is big,with a huge window that shows the entire city.It also has a flat tv that hangs on the wall.Shai walks into the kitchen.I follow her.

She looks around at everything.She touches the counter top,"This is really beautiful.I have never seen counters that are made of granite."

I think that must be expensive.

"How do Neil and Robert pay for all this?It must be so much money,"Shai says,walking out,back into the living room.

"It does look nice,doesn't it?"I say,following her.

She nods,"I think we should start unpacking ."

I nod,"Alright,Ill do it,don't worry."

She frowns,"Ill do mine,Theo."

I shake my head,"Ill do it,you don't even have that much."

She laughs and rolls her eyes,"Ok then."

I laugh and grab our bags.

____________________________
A/N:Comment and vote!!!Bye!!!
~dezzy💖