Ch.18:Boy oh boy......

Theo p.o.v

My leg starts bouncing up and down.I want our doctor to tell us what were having!He just keeps looking at the screen and explaining things to us.Shai seems like she's interested in what he's talking about.She pays attention to everything he says.

"Ah!There it is!Would you two like to know the gender?"he asks.

Shai looks over to me.

I nod.

She looks back over to Doctor Rivera,"Yes please."

He smiles,"You're having.....a boy!"

My eyes go wide and I jump out of my seat,"Really?"

Doctor Rivera nods.He points at the screen,"Right there,that is his part.You're having a boy.So far,he looks to be very healthy.Congratulations."

I look at Shai,she has tears in her eyes.

Doctor Rivera turns the ultrasound machine off.He hands Shai a paper towel to wipe off the jelly.

"Ok,"he says,"Ill be right back.I am going to print out your ultrasound pictures."

We nod.

He smiles at us and walks out.Shai throws the paper towel away.She sits up and puts her shirt back down.

I smile at her,"Were having a boy."

She smiles."Yeah."

I sit next to her and wrap my arms around her.She leans onto my shoulder.

"What did you want to have Shai?"I ask.

"I actually wanted a boy,"she says.

I smile,"Me too."

I kiss the top of her head.

Doctor Rivera walks in.He pulls out some photos from his coat.He hands them to me,"These are the photos.They're both the same.I printed out the ones where you can tell you're having a boy."

I grab them,"Thank you."

He smiles,"No problem Mr.James.Have a nice day."

He leaves the room.I get off of the bed.I help Shai off.

I grab her hand and lace our fingers together.

We leave the room and start heading back to the hotel.

__________________________

"Surprise!"

Shai jumps back.She let's out a breath,"Don't scare me like that!"

Zoë laughs,"Sorry shai."

Zoë gives Shai a hug.

Turns out,Zoë planned a surprise party for Shai and I.She had the whole cast pitch in.

"You didn't have to do this,"Shai says.

"Yes we did.You and Theo deserve this.You guys are the lead roles in the movies so you guys work the hardest.Now you get to relax until tomorrow,"Zoë says.

Shai smiles,"Thanks guys."

"So,"Zoë says,"What are you guys having?"

Shai looks over to me and smiles,"Were having a boy."

Miles and Ansel high five eachother.Zoë,Keiynan,and Neil frown.

Shai looks at them confused,"Did you guys bet?"

They all nod."Me,Zoë,and Neil bet that you were going to have a girl.Miles and Ansel bet that you're going to have a boy."Keiynan says.

"Pay up!"Miles yells.