Ch.4:Bad news.....

Shai p.o.v

I have some news.....that Theo really needs to know.Im afraid to tell him.I don't know what his reaction would be,happy,angry,sad?I don't even know how I feel about it.The only person I've told is Zoë.Im going to tell my mom today.She might be happy,but I'm not sure.

I grab my phone and sit on the edge of my bed.I twirl my phone around in my hands.I don't even know why I'm so afraid to tell my mom.I should be more afraid of telling Theo.

Speaking of Theo,he walks out of the bathroom.I think he just got out from the shower because his hair is wet and he has a towel on his waist,below.

"Shai?You ok?"he asks.

I smile,"Yeah,I just,uhm,need to talk to my mom,"I clear my throat,"really quick."

He nods and walks back into the restroom.

I sigh and dial my moms house phone number.It rings for a couple of seconds.On the third ring,she picks up,

"Hello?"

"Hi mom."

"Shai!How are you doing honey?"

"Uhm....not too good."

"What do you mean?"

"I have to tell you something.Ive only told Zoë.It involves Theo too."

"Oh Theo!Before you tell me,how are you two doing?"

"Uhm....fine mom.Now can I tell you?"

"Ok,go ahead."

I suck in a quick breath,"Mom,Theo got me pregnant."

After I say that,I hear my mom drop the phone.

__________________________
Theo p.o.v

I walk back into the bedroom,fully dressed.Shai is sitting on the edge of the bed,looking down at her phone.

"Shai?Baby?You ok?"I ask.

She snaps her head up at me,"Uh.... yeah.I just uhm....lost connection with my mom."

I nod.

It seems like something else is bothering her,but I'm not going to push it.She probably needs her space for now.

"Uhm....Im gonna go to Zoë's ok?"she says,standing up.

I nod.

She starts putting on her shoes.I walk up to her and kiss her cheek.She smiles at me,"Ill see you later Theo.I love you."she says.

I smile,"Ok,love you too."

I watch her walk out of the room.
__________________________
Shai p.o.v

I knock on Zoë's door.She opens it and smiles,"What's up Shai?"

"Can I come in?"I ask.

Her happy expression changes to a worried one,"Uh.....hold on!"

She closes the door on my face.I sigh and lean my shoulder into the wall next to me.After a few minutes,the door opens and Miles runs out of the room.

WAIT!MILES?

Zoë smiles at me and let's me in.I walk in and sit on her couch.She sits next to me.

"So?"she says,"Did you tell him?"

I shake my head,"I-I don't know how."

"Shai!What are you waiting for!You have to tell him!"she yells.

I don't know why,but I start crying,"It's not that easy!I don't know what his reaction will be!We didn't really plan on having a kid!"

She looks at me with sympathy.She wraps her arms around me,"Its ok Shai.Im sorry,I guess this is stressful."

I nod and let my tears stain her shirt.She doesn't seem to mind.

"You know you can't just stay here and cry right?"she says.

I nod and wipe my eyes,"I just don't know what to do.I thought he used protection the night of the party."

"You guys were drunk,"she says."I really doubt he would use protection."

She unwraps her arms from around me.She stands up and walks into her kitchen,"Do you want something to drink for right now Shai?"

I shake my head,"Im good."

She nods.

"Hey?"I say,"Why was Miles here?"

I hear her drop her cup,"Uh....no reason."

I turn my head to her,"Liar."

She starts blushing,"Ok.What do you want to know?"

"Why he was here,"I say.

She sighs out of annoyance,"Were dating ok.Happy?"

I smile,"Very."

She rolls her eyes.
__________________________
Theo p.o.v

Shai walks in and plops herself on the couch beside me.

"Why were you at Zoë's so long?"I ask her.

"Uhm....Theo,we need to talk,"she says,avoiding my eyes.

I start feeling a bit unsteady,please don't be bad.I nod for her to keep going.

"Well,I was calling my mom because I had to tell her something that involves us two.I went to Zoë's because she already knew and I just needed her to cheer me up."

I start getting confused,what is she talking about?

She laces our fingers together and looks down at our hands,"You know I love you right?"

I nod,"Of course I do."

"Well uhm,that night we.....you know.... had sex?"

I nod.

"Well uhm,did you use protection?"

I'm about to nod,but then remember that I didn't.Wait?She can't be.....is she?

She sighs,"Theo,you got me pregnant."

My eyes go wide.As bad as I really want a kid,we can't have one now.We still have to film allegiant part 1 & 2.

"Shai?Please tell me that this isn't real?"I say.

She bites her lip and shakes her head,"Its real Theo."

I put my head in my hands.Why now?Why now?

I see her get up.She grabs her phone and my car keys.

"Shai?Where are you going?"I ask.

She walks over to the door,"Im just going for a drive.Ill be back later."

She walks out.

I feel terrible now.I should've never said what I did.Her face before she left,broke my heart.She had tears streaming down and her eyes were very puffy and red.I didn't mean to make her feel that way.

I hear my phone ring.I run over to it,hoping that it's Shai,but it's Ruth.I deny it.It beeps,then I hear the voicemail she left.

"If I were you Theo,I would want to keep a good eye on Shai.She could be in trouble.I know you wouldn't want her hurt."

I'm about to delete the voicemail,but then she says,

"Or that baby of yours."

I drop my phone and run out of the hotel.

____________________________
A/N:DAMN YOU RUTH!What do you thinks going to happen?Comment and Vote!Bye!!!
~dezzy💖