Ch.39:First day home

Shai p.o.v

As I'm looking around Theo's house,he grabs my wrist.I turn around to face him.

He smiles at me,"Come here,I want to show you something upstairs."

I nod,"Let me take Ashton out of his carrier first."

He nods and sets it down.I squat down and start unbuckling Ashton.I get him out and lean his head on my shoulder.He starts drooling on my shirt.I kiss his head."Ok,lets go."

Theo puts his hand on my lower back,sending those same chills up my spine.

We walk up the stairs,passing the second floor.

Once we get to the top,Theo walks ahead of me.He looks over his shoulder at me.He smiles,"You're going to love this."

I raise an eyebrow,"Really?"

He nods,"Just wait."

We keep walking down the hallway.I walk by the railing,looking down.Were pretty high up.

Theo stops in front of a door.He moves aside a little.On the door is a sign that says, 'Ashton's room'.He opens the door.He let's me walk in first.

When I walk in,I gasp.

Theo decorated his room nature style.He actually did it.

I feel his arms snake around my waist,"I knew how much you wanted his room to be decorated nature style,so I did it.Do you like it?"

I smile,"Theo,I love it!"

He kisses my cheek,"Im glad you do."

He unwraps his arms from around me.I start looking around the room some more.Theo has the room a light green color,and there's white dots on the walls,as well as dark green leaves.

I turn around and see Theo leaning on the door frame,smiling at me.

I smile at him,"Thank you for everything Theo,this is just....amazing!"

He stops leaning on the doorframe,"I wanted to make you happy,since you're making me happy."He walks over to me.He puts his hands on my hips,"You gave me the chance to be a father,and you were willing to leave California,to live with me.You are constantly making me happy Shai,and I know that I will always be happy,if you're with me."

I blush and look down.

He lifts my chin up,forcing me to look at him,forcing me to look into his beautiful brown eyes,"I have more to show you."

I smile,"What is it?"

He grabs my free hand,lacing our fingers together.

We walk out of Ashton's room,heading into a room beside it.

He puts his hand on the knob.He turns his head to look at me,"I know that he'll love this."He opens the door.

We walk in,and I start smiling again.

Theo made a playroom for Ashton.

There's all kinds of toys to play with.There's a Cadillac in the corner of the room.I wave Theo over.He stands next to me."Here,"I say,giving Ashton to him,"Im gonna look at his Cadillac."

He nods,getting Ashton from my hold.He cradles him against his chest.

I walk over to his Cadillac.The doors open and close.The seats are leather.I see a key that says,'start engine.'

I turn my head to Theo,eyebrows raised.

He shrugs,smirking.

I roll my eyes.I reach for the key,and turn it.The car engine starts,and the head lights turn on.The radio station turns on as well.I smile,"Who got this for Ashton?!"I yell.