Chapter Twenty Six

Monday Night RAW

Backstage

Offscreen:

I walked into the arena with a heavy weight in my chest. Tonight was the night that I had my match with Trish. Every step seemed heavier than the one before. I reached the locker room after what felt like hours and walked in.everyones stuff was there but they were gone. I set my things down and sat on the bench. Tonight was the biggest match of my career and I was completely and utterly scared. I pulled my hair to one side before I stood up and started to dig out my new ring gear for tonight. The door opened as Matt, Lita, and Jeff came walking in. I smiled at the group before I continued pulling everything out. Jeff came up and hugged me from behind while giving me a kiss on the back of the head. I smiled before I turned around and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Well, hello to you too." Jeff said with a smile on his face. I walked past him and went over to Lita. I grabbed her hand and looked at the beautiful ring Matt had picked out. It was very simple and not too flashy. It was exactly what Lita liked.

"So, how does it feel to be engaged to this idiot?" I asked her nodding towards Matt, who crossed his arms over his chest and began to pout.

"It doesn't even feel real, I keep expecting myself to wake up like this is a dream or something." She said as she smiled at Matt.

"I'm just so happy for you guys." I said smiling at the pair.

"So, when did you dye your hair agaon?" She asked grabbing a strand of the pink hair.

"On Saturday after Jeff and I hot back to the hotel. Do you like it?" I asked her.

"Hell yeah, it looks awesome." She said. I smiled at her again before going to grab my ring gear. I went into the bathroom and started to change. My ring gear consisted of pink trunks with a black trim and white accents on the sides. The top was a pink top that was the length of a sports bra. The top also had a black trim and white details on the chest that looked like claw marks. I pulled on my black knee pads and black wrestling boots. My hair was curled and laid on my back. I had a pink smokey eyes with eyeliner, mascara and basic face makeup done before I came to the arena. I grabbed my dirty clothes before I left the bathroom. I walked back into the locker room and put my clothes away. Jeff was the only one left in the room. I say on the bench next to him.

"How are you feeling?" He asked as he grabbed my hand and laced our fingers.

"To be honest I'm terrified but at the same time I'm ready. I want this to end once and for all. If I lose or if I win that's it I'm done fighting her and I'm done letting her destroy my life." I told him as I later my head on his shoulder. He turned his head and kissed my forehead.

"Can I ask you something without it scaring you off?" Jeff asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Sure whats on your mind?" I asked him.

"What are we? Like, what is this to you? I don't wanna scare you away or anything, but what are we?" He asked quickly. I had a soft smile on my face before I answered him.

"Well I mean I don't go around just kissing my friends like that, so I guess we're dating, if that's what you want" I told him. I felt my heart skip a beat while I waited for his answer. I picked my head up off his shoulder and looked at him. He had a smile on his face as he looked at our hands.

"So, I'm out of the friendzone?" He asked looking at me.

"I mean if you wanna be in the friendzone i-" I was cut off by Jeff kissing me. We broke apart and I smiled at him.

"I will never go back to the friendzone." He told me before he kissed me again.

"Good" I told him. We were interrupted by a knock at the door, a producer walked in.

"Lee, you and Trisb are up in ten." He said before he walked out. I took a deep breath before I stood up.

"Hey, you got this, ill be watching the whole time." Jeff said as he set his hands on my shoulders. I nodded my head before walking out the door and heading towards the entrance post. Jeff followed behind me. I started stretching out my arms and legs as I waited for my que to go. A producer informed me that I had about a minute before I had to go. I turned to Jeff and gave him a quick kiss before I walked out from behind the curtain.

Onscreen:

I stepped out from behind the curtain as 'Step up' by drowning pool played. The crowd gave me a big pop.

"The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a no holds barred match. First making her way to the ring. From Toronto, Ontario, Canada Lee Marie." Lillian announced as I made my way down the ramp and to the ring. I slid in and got on the second rope. I held up my pointer finger before I jumped off. I started jogging in my corner as I waited for Trish to make her entrance. Trish's music started playing as she made her way down to the ring as the crowd boo'd  her.

"And the opponent from Toronto, Ontario, Canada Trish Stratus." Lillian announced as she got in the ring. Trish didn't do a taunt she just stared at me from across the ring. Lillan got out of the ring as the ref checked to see if we were ready to go. I nodded as did Trish and the ref rang the bell for the match to start.

Here we go

A/N

Sorry this isn't longer but I wanna give the match itsbown chapter.

What do you think of the story so far?

Let me know what else you wanna see in this story.

Until next time lovelies