Chapter Eleven

Friday night SmackDown
Backstage
Offscreen:
I had just arrived at the arena, not many people were here yet but it was still pretty early. I found Lita and The hardy boys locker room fairly quickly. When I opened the door no one else's stuff was there. I proceeded to set my stuff down, I sat down on one of the benches and started pulling out some clothes, just to be on the safe side. I had an outfit laid out when the door opened and everyone walked in. They were all talking about something until they realized I was there.

"Hey, where've you been? I haven't seen you in a couple days again." Lita said setting her stuff down and giving me a hug.

"I've been to the gym a few times. But other than that I've just been in my room sleeping." I told her as she released me.

"Well you need to stop disappearing kiddo, your gonna give Lita a heart attack one of these days" Matt told me giving me a hug as well.

"Sorry, it's just a habit." I told him as he released me.

"You should have heard her, she was like 'what if she's dead?' Or her other option is 'what if she got kidnapped?' It's kinda funny to watch." Jeff said as he squeezed one of my shoulders.

"Why are those the only options when you can't find me?" I asked her with a quizzical look on my face.

"You are basically my child so I'm always gonna worry" Lita told me as she looked at her shoes.

"I'm fine I promise." I told her with a soft smile. "So do you boys need me for anything tonight?" I asked with a hopeful glint. I really wanted to go out to the ring.

"Actually if you want to come with we have a match against Edge and Christian tonight." Matt said pulling out his ring gear.

"Sounds like a plan, I'm gonna get dressed and head down to catering. Meet you there?" I asked the three as I grabbed my clothes. I heard all three say 'yeah' or 'sure' before I let the room.

I changed into some light blue jean shorts that were frayed at the bottom, a long sleeved black crop top that had skeleton bones all over it, and a pair of calf high black boots. I repositioned the curls of my hair and decided to leave my makeup as it was, which was simple black eyeliner, base face makeup, and some nude lipstick. I quickly set my dirty clothes in the locker room and went to catering.
Onscreen:
I had just reached catering and headed straight for the refreshment table. I went to grab a bottle of water when some else reached for the same bottle. I quickly retracted my hand.

"Sorry" I mumbled retracting my hand.

"Oh no problem, I was hoping to run into you." Edge said from in front of me.

"Oh?" I questioned

"Yeah, you see, I know that you manage those weirdos Jeff and Matt, but Christian and I were talking and we want you to manage us." He said flashing me a toothy grin. "What do you say?" He asked. I stared at him for minute before I composed myself.

"Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass I'm happy with my position right now." I told him as I tried to grab a bottle of water but he grabbed my wrist I little bit to rough for my liking.

"Are you sure? I mean Christian and I are winners and the most handsome pair of champions in the business. And your not exactly ugly we could be unstoppable." He said trying to pull me closer. I tried to push him away with my free arm, but it didn't work.

"I said no, now let me go." I told him

"I'm gonna give you one more chance to change your mind." He said tightening his grip on my wrist. I could feel a bruise forming.