I loathe you.

~Rose

The girls and I had been walking around the school when someone then approached us.

"Rose?" I heard someone call out.

"Yea?" I asked.

I then turned around and flipped my hair. I then saw that it was Felicia, the girls, Pansy, and Draco.

"What are you doing?" Pansy asked.

"You care because..?" I asked her in an annoyed voice.

"I only care because you are going to ruin Slytherin's reputation by being friends with Gryffindor's." She said.

"And I should care because?" I asked.

"Because a Slytherin takes care of its own and its own alone." Draco said.

"Yea whatever." I said and rolled my eyes. "These are my friends and I'm not going to leave them just because you said so."

"It's ok Rose." Ginny said and glared at Draco.

"Yea we'll catch up with you later." Luna said.

"Ok bye girls." I said and waved.

Then they walked away.

"I loathe you!" I said still facing the direction the girls had left.

"Who?" Felicia asked.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy!" I said in a voice of disgust.

I then turned around and looked at them. I saw that Malfoy was ready to strike me and saw that Pansy was too. Pansy then had her wand in her hand.

"Pansy didn't you learn anything at the party last night?" I asked.

"Shut up I went easy on you." She said in anger and embarrassment.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk away.

"Don't you dare walk away from us!" Draco said.

"Wanna bet! Watch me." I said and started to walk away again.

"I order you to stop!" Pansy then said.

"You order me?" I said and smirked. "You order me?"

I then turned around and started to walk towards the 6 of them.

"This is not good." Felicia said to Daphne. "Draco you better get in front of your girl."

"I order you to take a long walk off a short pier." I said and looked her dead in the eye.

Malfoy then stepped in front of Pansy.

"Awww...Look Pansy your night in shining armor is here to save you." I said and smirked.

"I don't need Draco to defend me." She said.

She then pushed Draco out of the way and pulled out her wand. I then saw Professor Umbridge and knew how to beat Pansy without getting into big trouble. Pansy then shouted a spell at me. I then put my acting to action. I fell to the floor and started to cry.

"What is going on here?" Professor Umbridge asked angrily.

"Pansy shot a spell at me." I said crying.

"Miss. Parkinson in my office now!" The Professor said.

"But Professor she-." Pansy started to say.

"My office now." Professor said. "Oh and Miss. Felicia West please take Miss. Rose West to the Hospital wing."

"Yes Professor." Felicia said.

Then they left. I then got up and they saw my black eye.

"Come on Rose. Let's go to the Hospital Wing." Felicia said all worried.

"No it's ok I got this." I said and cast a spell that got rid of my black eye.

"How did you do that?" Alicia asked.

"Ilvermorny has been teaching us spells like this since first year." I said.

"Whatever." Draco said. "You'll pay for this Rose West."

"Yea yea whatever." I said and rolled my eyes.

He then quickly spun me around and held me close to him.

"Roll your eyes at me one more time." He said. "I dare you."

There was a long moment of awkward silence.

"Get your fucking hands off me." I said and glared at him.

He then let go of me and fixed his Slytherin Robes.

"Don't you ever fucking touch me again." I said.

I then stormed off angry. I hated when people think they can control me. I hate the fact the Malfoy thinks he can tell me what to do. And my hate for him just got bigger. Because so far I not only loathe him. I Hate Draco Lucius Fucking Malfoy.

~