New Brother.

~Rose

Ginny, Hermione, and I had talked about this past month that we hadn't seen each other. We all ended up falling asleep in the same bed. We where then woken by someone shaking all of us. I was the first to wake up and to my surprise I saw Fred and George.

"My Twins!" I whispered and sprang up for the bed.

I pulled them into a tight hug. They chuckled and hugged me back.

"Hi Rose." They said and looked at me.

I then saw that they looked at me all weird and then Fred grabbed my necklace. I am so screwed right now. Then at that every moment Hermione and Ginny woke up.

"Fred! George!" They both said and hugged them.

Making both of them looked at the girls. I then quickly walked out of there and walked into another room.

"Liza?" I then heard Ron's voice call out.

I turned around and saw Ron standing there looking at me.

"Oh ummm...Morning Ronald." I said and walked up to him.

This must be his room that he shares with Harry.

"Morning." He said and hugged me and I hugged back. "What happened it looked like you where ready to run away!?" He started.

"Let's just say that Fred saw my engagement ring that Draco gave me." I said and tucked it back into my shirt.

He just chuckled and we walked out of his room.

"Good luck telling them that your engaged." He said as we both walked into the kitchen.

I playfully hit him on the arm and laughed. I then saw Bill and another red head. He looked quite handsome to be honest. He has long fire red hair, a strong defined jawline, he was muscular, had a six pack and a dragon tattoo on his left chest. He was wearing nothing but a pair of sweatpants.

"That my older brother Charles Charlie Weasley." Ron said and nudge me. "But we all call him Charlie."

"Wow." I started.

I felt like that was the only thing to say.

"Liza your engaged! Remember?" Ron then said and smirked.

"Shut up Ronald." I said and hit him. "You know if I weren't engaged right now I would totally fall for him."

"He's 22 and your 17." Ron said and dragged me into the kitchen.

I just rolled my eyes. Ron then dragged me right between both Bill that Charlie. They both looked at us while Ron dragged me into the kitchen. Then out of nowhere I feel a pair of hands grab my waist and yank me from Ron. I shrieked as I was lifted up from the ground and into the air. I looked down and saw that it was Fred.

"Fred put me down." I said and looked at him.

"Nope we have much to discuss." George then said.

I just let them carry me back to what I assume is their room. Fred then dropped me on I believe is his bed. Then sat next to George on his bed.

"So you want to tell us about that ring necklace around your neck?" They both said and crossed their arms.

"I'll tell you if you let me change!" I said and sat up on the bed.

George then reached into his trunk and pulled out a hoodie. Fred grabbed it from him and tossed it at me. I took out my wand from my back pocket and mumbled a spell and then my small red bag appeared.