The morning after.

~Rose

The next morning I woke up went to the bathroom and saw that my eyes where a little puffy. I then checked the clock and saw the time 5:30 a.m.! I then decided to go out to the garden for a run. So I started to get ready. I took out a pair of pink pants, a pink pastel sports bra and a matching sweatshirt. I also put on my Nike sneakers, put my hair in a high ponytail like I did last night, put on my sports watch and I grabbed a water bottle.

 I also put on my Nike sneakers, put my hair in a high ponytail like I did last night, put on my sports watch and I grabbed a water bottle

I then went down to the kitchen filled up my water bottle and went out into the garden. I stretch and then I ran my 20 laps around the garden since I didn't run yesterday. I then checked my watch and it was now 8:30. I ran a little fast today. Saying that the garden is huge. I then ran back to the house and into the kitchen.

"Your up early!" Someone said.

"Ahhh." I yelped.

I then turned around and saw Malfoy. Still shirtless.

"Yup and don't you ever wear a shirt?" I asked him.

"Do you?" He asked.

I then remembered that I took off my Sweatshirt and ran the last 7 laps in my sports bra.

"I went out to run and it got hot. What's your excuse?" I answered him.

"I woke up and decided to show everyone my amazing body." He said.

I giggled and I rolled my eyes. I started to walk away. When he then grabbed my arm.

"About last night?" He said.

"It never happened." I said. "You never saw Aaron, or saw that I beat him up."

"Ok." He said.

"Promise not to tell your parents or my parents about it?" I asked.

"Tell them about what?" He asked.

"Last night dumb dumb!" I said.

"What about it we bumped into each other on our way to the kitchen nothing happened." He said.

I smiled at him.

"Thanks Malfoy." I said.

"Whatever West!" He said and smirked.

I smirked too and left.

"Rose?" Someone called.

I then turned around and saw Aunt Bella.

"Good morning Aunt Bella." I said.

"Good morning I didn't think that you would be up this early." She said.

"Yea I'm not really a morning person but have to I wake up early to go on a run." I said.

"Oh do you do that often?" She asked.

"Yes I do 10 laps everyday." I said.

"No wonder your so skinny." She said. "Anyways do you have something to wear for the party tomorrow?"

"No! I was actually going to ask if I may go shopping!?" I said and asked.

"Yes I would go with you but something came up." She said.

"It's alright." I said.

"I think that Cissy is going to Diagon Alley today." Aunt Bella said.

"I will ask her before breakfast." I said.

"Alright." She said and left.

I then went to my room and took a shower. I then got out and walked over to my trunk. I took out a black crop top, black ripped jeans, a black and white flannel. I also grabbed my black Vans, some matching rings, a Red Yves Saint Laurent bag and a pair of black sunglasses.

 I also grabbed my black Vans, some matching rings, a Red Yves Saint Laurent bag and a pair of black sunglasses

"Well now who isn't wearing a shirt? Or anything to be in fact?" Someone asked.

I turned around and I saw Malfoy fully dressed in black and leaning on the rim of my door.

"Malfoy what the fuck!" I said.

"What?" He asked.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked.

"All I'm doing is going into a room in my house." He said.

"Ugh....Get out please." I said not in the mood to argue.

"Wow she said please." He teased.

I then grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom. I then put on my clothes and walked out.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Mother sent me to ask you if you want to come with us to Diagon Alley?" He said.

"Yes...Wait your coming with us?" I asked.

"My father told me to go with you and to be a gentleman." He said.

"Well the Malfoy I know is not much of a gentleman." I said.

"What about last night?" He said in shock.

"It never happened remember?" I answered as I did my makeup.

"I don't care!" He said. "I only promise not to say anything but what happened last night happened."

"Malfoy nothing happened." I said.

"Yea! You crying and me hugged you didn't happen." He said.

"No it didn't happen because no one has seen me in this state except for people that are close to me and the reason you saw me was because you where there at the wrong time." I said.

"Fine." He said and left.

Why did he care so much? That's my question. I wish none of this would have happened. But then again I wouldn't have met the Trio, the Weasley's and everyone else I was friends with at Hogwarts. I did my hair and walked down to the living room.

"Rose you missed breakfast." Narcissa said.

"Oh no I already ate. Thank you though." I said.

"Alright then are you ready to go?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Alright Draco?" She called out.

"Coming Mother." He said.

Narcissa then extended her hand and I held hers and Malfoy held mine.

~