Passing the Time.

~Rose

I walked back to mine and grabbed my essay. I put it in my purse and walked out.

"Where are you off to right now?" A voice said.

I turned around and saw Draco.

"Somewhere." I said and smirked. "Hey Dragon!"

"Good morning Princess but let's not use our names here since we are at school and that can ruin my reputation." Draco said and smirked.

"Yea you of all people should know that people don't tell me what to do." I said and smirked.

"Whatever but still the question remands where are you going?" He asked and rolled his eyes.

"Well that's for me to know and for you not to find out." I said with a smirk on my face.

He then raised his eyebrow and started to walk towards me. As he walked towards me I walked backwards. I then turned around and ran to the Gryffindor Portrait.

"Password!" The Fat Lady asked.

"Mimbulus Mimbletonia!" I said.

The portrait swung open and I walked in. I turned around and saw that Draco was about to get in when the portrait closed. I walked into the Common Room giggling.

"What are you giggling at?" Fred and George asked.

"Nothing." I said and gave them a hug. "Here Ron just copy pages 2 all the way to 10."

"That'ts to much!" Ron said as his eyes widened at the look of my essay. "Even Mion's essay is shorter."

"We wrote the same amount." I said.

He groaned and took the essay. Fred and George then carried me all the way to the couch and then they dropped me. Luckily the couch was really soft. No wonder Ron and Harry have fallen asleep here sometimes. I giggled and sat up. The Twins then sat next to me and talked about their plans for the Joke Shop. I tried their new creations and ended up in the bathroom puking my insides for over an hour. I came out laughing and wiping my mouth.

"That was disgusting." I said and giggled.

"Yea that was sorta the point but we didn't bring as many since Umbridge banned them." George said.

"Well if I eat one of these before class I don't think I would even make it for the last few minutes of it." I said. "Maybe I should eat one of these before going to DADA class with Umbitch."

They all laughed and giggled.

"Wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen." Harry said and laughed.

"Ronald are you done yet we have been here for nearly 4 hours." Hermione said.

"There just finished." Ron said and gave Hermione and my essay back.

"Finally." Hermione said.

"So what do we do now?" I asked. "We still have 3 hours to kill."

"Well we could play spin the bottle and do random dumb stuff." Harry said.

"Ok I'm down." I said.

"Ok." Everyone else said.

We all sat in a circle and placed a bottle in the middle. We all took turns spinning the bottle and telling each other our truths and dared. Soon it was time to go.

~